Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I can only hope she's saved a little for us

In all fairness she can't be expected to produce a superb show every time, just the fact that Paul was involved would ensure that. Partial views and too quick to start and finish left room for some hope for later perhaps....sleeping arrangements permitting 😸

She has plenty more energy and desire I think to go again....but will she? She would certainly get a lot more enjoyment out of it.😺

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness she can't be expected to produce a superb show every time, just the fact that Paul was involved would ensure that. Partial views and too quick to start and finish left room for some hope for later perhaps....sleeping arrangements permitting 😸

She has plenty more energy and desire I think to go again....but will she? She would certainly get a lot more enjoyment out of it.😺

From what I saw, she was very horny.  They had sex in multiple positions.  They gave each other oral sex several times.  But, he did not appear to be as into it as her.  I could not tell if he ever climaxed.  He could have when she was sucking his cock while his back was to the camera.  However, usually when he cums their sex session end.  This time they continued to have sex and she eventually climaxed when she was laying on the couch while he licked her pussy and she masturbated.  After she finished he got her some toilet paper so she could wipe herself and they went to the living room.  She looks pretty satisfied.  

10 hours ago, Calle said:

RLC should put one more camera to the GR, above the mirrors in the right hand corner, so that we could get a view along the couch.

There are 2 Camera in the Guest Room.  You have to cough up $45 USD to see it.

I am hoping that The Little One will give me a special present today, to sustain me on my travels....although everything or anything she does is welcome, it would be superb to see her in all her naked beauty on camera's 3 living room and camera 9 bedroom....naturally, nectar sampling is acceptable along with any other combination of pleasure seeking her imaginative mind can conjure up. 😻 

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am hoping that The Little One will give me a special present today, to sustain me on my travels....although everything or anything she does is welcome, it would be superb to see her in all her naked beauty on camera's 3 living room and camera 9 bedroom....naturally, nectar sampling is acceptable along with any other combination of pleasure seeking her imaginative mind can conjure up. 😻 

When you up in the Plane just tip the Cutest Flight Attendant $100 and she'll follow you to the Lavatory and give you the Hummer of your Life.   :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When you up in the Plane just tip the Cutest Flight Attendant $100 and she'll follow you to the Lavatory and give you the Hummer of your Life.   :biggrin:

Oh my God I haven't been flying for a while is that a new FAA policy now

• Upvote 2