Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God I haven't been flying for a while is that a new FAA policy now

Just Luck of the Draw.  Not all flights have them but there are some.  Same as a Nurse at the Hospital there are some that do servicing in the Middle of the Night.

As long as you got the Cash, Money Talks.   :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When you up in the Plane just tip the Cutest Flight Attendant $100 and she'll follow you to the Lavatory and give you the Hummer of your Life.   :biggrin:

Sounds good ST, but I've never paid for it yet in my life and I'm not going to start now. 😹😹 Do you think she will compromise with air miles 😹

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sounds good ST, but I've never paid for it yet in my life and I'm not going to start now. 😹😹 Do you think she will compromise with air miles 😹

Just have her bend over and slide your card :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I guess our little princess not bating when she feels it because Paul came home is probably ancient history now

Never underestimate the potential that Leora has, if she sets her mind to that goal !!     ::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are 2 Camera in the Guest Room.  You have to cough up $45 USD to see it.

You did not read my comment thoroughly. Of course I have the Premium membership, but if you read again, you will see that I suggested a camera above the mirror doors in the right hand corner, facing the couch towards the door. In that case Paul would not block our view.

• Like 1

You know there was a time and I so remember she clean the whole apartment nude, well I hung in there with the best of hopes for the best and today wasn't one of them, so I'm off to bed to get ready for work this evening..... good luck everybody, things may change hopefully for y'all when she gets back

• Like 1