B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

The graduation of Laima has failed again, she is to immature for the real sexual sensuality it takes with My Heart is on Fire Elvira, and Magnificent Mila is wasting her time with Beatrice, she really needs to get out of there as Beatrice is a one woman show. Elvira is waiting for a real woman, not some kid trying to be a woman.

13 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm very disappointed to hear that.  Did she or Mila or anyone know that before the party last night?

When these girls arrive at RLC they already know the date when they'll be leaving. So it's no secret amongst any of the girls.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When these girls arrive at RLC they already know the date when they'll be leaving. So it's no secret amongst any of the girls.

Usually SC, but occasionally they might leave early for whatever reason, such as family issues...or they just didn't like it...or they hadn't realised there were any cameras...😏

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Usually SC, but occasionally they might leave early for whatever reason, such as family issues...or they just didn't like it...or they hadn't realised there were any cameras...😏

I find it very difficult to believe any girl could NOT realize there were cameras.  First of all they have to apply for a spot in RLC and I'm quite sure they are given lots of info on the cams before deciding to apply.  Second just look at the name Real Life CAMS 

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I find it very difficult to believe any girl could NOT realize there were cameras.  First of all they have to apply for a spot in RLC and I'm quite sure they are given lots of info on the cams before deciding to apply.  Second just look at the name Real Life CAMS 

Cheesy...I'm very disappointed in you mate...Didn't you see the...😏...😏

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Why is it some girls get as little as 30 days and others get 90 or more?

Depends on how long the girl signs on the dotted line for.  Some girls likely just want to try it so they only sign for 30 days, then they decide at some point down the road if they want to come back or not.