having sex with drunk girl rape or not ?

sex with drunk girl rape or not  

25 members have voted

1. 1. the main question again , what do you consider having sex with unconscious girl ? no one can see what do you think, so say it .

• 1-its normal, I like it, I can do it
    • 2-its a rape
    • 3-i don’t worry , I just like watching .
    • 4-i don’t want to share my opinion about it

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Having sex with a drunk girl and having sex with an unconscious girl is two ENTIRELY different things. A girl can be drunk and not unconscious and therefore fucking her isn't an issue.

Provided she could say Yes or No!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Obviously. I mean if she's drunk and being the aggressor or actively showing a positive response to the advances, then there is literally no problem.

if she did it by her self ,no offense , but if any one uses her state of drunken what  you call it  ?!  willing sex has to be in clear intend and consent , positive response ?!  drunken people can kill themselves or others  without mean to do that  . i‘m sure you know that .

The answers to this question are inconclusive. 

How much drunk? What is the blood alcohol level?  Can she walk? Can she answer some identifying questions? Can she make decisions? Is she been given alcohol for the purpose of taking advantage of her? Is the other person stranger, or they are intimate?

If you need to recive a prosecutor's attention,  you need to make a strong case.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

How much drunk? What is the blood alcohol level?  Can she walk? Can she answer some identifying questions? Can she make decisions? Is she been given alcohol for the purpose of taking advantage of her? Is the other person stranger, or they are intimate?

If you need to revive a prosecutor's attention,  you need to make a strong case.

sorry to tell you even if she drink by her self that is not excuse to take advantages of her drunk state!

all your quetions if that happened in closed room , no one can assures who telling the truth but if everything recorded , her state and actions telling everything , only one thing end the case if she said after that  by her complete   free will without any pressure that  she was agree to what happened to her .

there is no clearer than videos to revive the prosecutor's attention.

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Exactly. There is no one black or white rule for this. Every instance has to be taken by a case by case scenario.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. There is no one black or white rule for this. Every instance has to be taken by a case by case scenario.

i agree with you  , but there are main Principles , the clearer one don't have sex with drunken people at least to avoid problems.

Just now, x1000 said:

i agree with you  , but there are main Principles , the clearer one don't have sex with drunken people at least to avoid problems.

No. Like I said above, when the girl is drunk and is the aggressor, then there is literally no issue.