B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

your right and maybe noticed that only Elvira and Malina drank before the club yesterday.

No one in B1 or B2 drinks before going out on Thursdays and Fridays and must be there before 0100 and return to the same time each time 😉 

Exactly, we have to realize that every Thursdays and Fridays Mila will spent her nights with Sera for clubbing. I don't blame her, she is young and she wants to enjoy.

this apartment needs girls like gina..not the ones like sera and daisy.the most worthless ones .that rlc have let stay more then 30 days. so is it that they are here for what they are making rlc outside the apartment .and we all have seen that they don't do shit in the apartment.so why has rlc kept both of them here .and the same for the three worthless friend of sera in b2.

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Very short night out clubbing if that's where they really were.  I don't think they were but I don't know that. 

they were at the club, they are there between 0100-0500.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they were at the club, they are there between 0100-0500.

You're certain of that?  They were very under dressed compared to how they normally dress for clubbing and they are usually gone twice as long as they were tonight. 

They are owned Cheesy, and not the first (Party Girls) to come to RLC and Barcelona's so called vacation apartments. Noldus is very politely trying to tell you that. That should explain why they look so damn miserable most of the time, especially on these very specific nights.

7 hours ago, meran said:

Sera is Sera . she can do whatever but nothing will happen. 
She is just a bad influence. 
She destroyed Mila.
It is her fault 
she needs to be sent back home. 
B1 and B2 need to be closed. 
These two apartments not only are boring like hell but they also bring other Barcelona apartment down . They also destroy B4 and B3 

Sera just need to be kicked out first 

why do you continue to blame Serafima for what Mila does, she is of age and she has her own business too, in the evening they have their job to do

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

why do you continue to blame Serafima for what Mila does, she is of age and she has her own business too, in the evening they have their job to do

Alright Sergio, tell me exactly what this "job" is that they have to do.