B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

reading the enthusiastic comments on Mila last night I'm really upset, I'm getting really impatient, I can not stand even these masturbations made exclusively for the cameras, it's strange to say, but it's boring to see a girl masturbate, when she does it for money

• Upvote 1

Serafabulous  the all nighter party girl, is awake and I am beginning to think I was completely wrong about sensational and sexual. It appears to be more like Frozen and Icy chilly again. Look you can see the frozen fog as she takes each breath this morning. 

Very Sad this morning and truly disappointed. B-1 has so much going for it in two of the three bedrooms just not the best bedroom of all. The G's are carrying the load, and one is leaning strongly towards the name Serafailure.

I am surprised to see her up so soon after not getting to bed until after 7:30 this morning, burning the candle at both ends already looks to be having quite the toll on her.

Ginger & Gina have been fantastic so far.

RLC, you tried with the B2 reset and finally decided to replace probably the worst girl in RLC history in the form of Daisy.

Now, all you need to do is to replace the last remaining DO-NOTHING GIRL left in B1.

She is not interested in this project, give no fxxk to your customers and you still somehow keep her there.

Party all night, gracefully show us her fxxking legs each night. I believe I fxxking pay to see those legs.

SEND HER HOME. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC?

SEND HER HOME.

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, Noldus a dit :

hm.... a new one? Looks familiar 😜

Usually I can't tell who the RLC girl is when she is covered up like she is in a Muslim country.

Usually I'll like these girls to go back to their own country.

But her employer likes to keep her around to show the middle finger to their customers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Ginger & Gina have been fantastic so far.

RLC, you tried with the B2 reset and finally decided to replace probably the worst girl in RLC history in the form of Daisy.

Now, all you need to do is to replace the last remaining DO-NOTHING GIRL left in B1.

She is not interested in this project, give no fxxk to your customers and you still somehow keep her there.

Party all night, gracefully show us her fxxking legs each night. I believe I fxxking pay to see those legs.

SEND HER HOME. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND SIMPLE LOGIC?

SEND HER HOME.

As long as people watch her and sing her praises...(such as a moderator on here does)...why would RLC give a fuck.  She is in the process of infecting Ginger now.  This will go on as long as people continue to defend and hope for something different.

• Like 2