WHY DO I GET THIS ???

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just contact your ISP and request a New IP Address. Most Providers will change it with no problem.

I did and they said i must switch my modem of for 2 day's and the IP will change BUT i can't be without internet 

58 minutes ago, Gorny said:

I did and they said i must switch my modem of for 2 day's and the IP will change BUT i can't be without internet 

2 Days that's a long time.  I called my ISP once and they changed it within 5 Minutes after getting off the phone with them.

I'll look through Google and see if there are other methods of changing the IP.  VPN is useless as RLC just about has that all blocked. 

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

2 Days that's a long time.  I called my ISP once and they changed it within 5 Minutes after getting off the phone with them.

I'll look through Google and see if there are other methods of changing the IP.  VPN is useless as RLC just about has that all blocked. 

VPN yes i tried them no use 

8 hours ago, Gorny said:

VPN yes i tried them no use 

Here's a Clip I found on YouTube.  It may be of some help.  I am going to move this Topic to the Technical Board.  This may of some use for others that also have problems connecting.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:38 PM, StnCld316 said:

Here's a Clip I found on YouTube.  It may be of some help.  I am going to move this Topic to the Technical Board.  This may of some use for others that also have problems connecting.

My english level isnt good enough to understand. 😞