B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This forum seems so empty these days,,what happened to everybody,,, I leave for a few months and it's like a ghost town in here,,did everyone quit?:biggrin:

sad star trek GIF by CBS All Access

Oh no Mikey there are bunch still around. Kind of a quiet night after the big party got busted in B-2 by the law.

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It really was

I have to say I was shocked. to see a open bate at the cams. from laima and I'm so glad I did .their just was something about her I just like from the first day.

3 minutes ago, zzakary said:

it really really was...

:heart:

• Like 1

I read, Laima has finally figured out which way is the camera, it's always fun to see people who are amazed that these girls are masturbating in front of the cameras, in fact, they're just on holiday in January in Barcelona, so why should masturbate?

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

I read, Laima has finally figured out which way is the camera, it's always fun to see people who are amazed that these girls are masturbating in front of the cameras, in fact, they're just on holiday in January in Barcelona, so why should masturbate?

Hahaha sometimes I cannot figure out if you are really strange or sarcastic.

But Laima figured out something we hope all the other girls in B4 (except Elvira, Mila & Bea) would too.

Edited by SierraTM
add on