Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

9 hours ago, firewall said:

I would be not surprised to see soon taya take the place of varvara in the empty apartment

Yeah, i did notice its gone from the list,,, they went on holiday.. what  never came back or something went wrong?

One strange thing about this apartment, the free room at least, is that smoking seems to be permitted, whereas all the time I've been watching camcaps and RLC I've only really seen the vaping or whatever going on and anyone smoking seems to have retreated to the balconies out of sight to do so.

Either we've had tenants who elect to smoke elsewhere or most are non smokers.

Here it seems to be accepted and I wonder if it's because there's so few rooms to choose from and there's little choice. 

I did read that Eva smokes a bit but never seen her doing so in the free room.

Does anyone know the story here?

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I did read that Eva smokes a bit but never seen her doing so in the free room.

Eva smokes weed so probably not permitted on free cams. Probably the same case for everybody else who chooses not to smoke on cam. Otherwise there's no problem with it.

Thanks Olivia for share some real and nice emotions...
This tiny apt is a success,much too tiny for that great girl with many friends of all kind
Sometimes we do not get what we deserve,isnt it,Yulia and Ivan...
Stupid RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 1

Olivia and Nick had the first ever couples orgy on RLC. If they manage to keep up this level up excitement, they will set a new standard for couples going forward on this site. I still think Nick and Olivia themselves have boring sex and would like to see them swap it up but I'm really loving this now potential they've opened up for themselves. I hope they can maintain it.