Olivia & Nick Chat Topic 2019 #1

Nick is out.  Taya...the tall girl with the lips once shared the apartment ( currently occupied by Yulia and Ivan ) with her then boyfriend and Nick and Olivia.  Taya and her BF broke up so they all left the apartment...now Olivia and Nick have this place and Taya comes to visit.  The other girl (sleeping) is also a visitor.  The third girl in the kitchen with Taya and Olivia is Ulyana and has an apartment nearby with Marat

31 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nick is out.  Taya...the tall girl with the lips once shared the apartment ( currently occupied by Yulia and Ivan ) with her then boyfriend and Nick and Olivia.  Taya and her BF broke up so they all left the apartment...now Olivia and Nick have this place and Taya comes to visit.  The other girl (sleeping) is also a visitor.  The third girl in the kitchen with Taya and Olivia is Ulyana and has an apartment nearby with Marat

Thanks,  I didn't even see the girl in bed.  So you say Nick is out I assume you mean just for the evening and not permanently.

• Like 1

Oops!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the 2nd visitor to piss herself in bed at this apartment, but atleast this one managed to stop herself, and did the rest in the bathtub.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Oops!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the 2nd visitor to piss herself in bed at this apartment, but atleast this one managed to stop herself, and did the rest in the bathtub.

LOL I missed that