RealMyCam.com voyeur news announcements

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, apricot said:

did you see? let us have your opinion as an expert  @Amy3 please.

they are hunting google searchers for real cam and canalize into vhtv. imo

I see the same idiots who tried to start up that other site like this before it became obvious who it was. Fuck VHTV and fuck Alex and Lina! Don’t watch anything those shitty people put out.  That’s what I have to say. 

Hope you guys are doing well. I do miss you. ❤️

15 hours ago, Robwin said:

Whatever they are or where they are from they are very good.

yes I agree. I don't know why people are so eager to investigate  originating of it. If they affiliate to vhtv or not, they're from Ukraine or Russia, it's copy/paste system and they run other sites, it doesn't fucking matter at all. If the quality is good, content OK too and people want to watch it, I can't see the problem. The only big drawback, no replay cam, which makes the project much less interesting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

yes I agree. I don't know why people are so eager to investigate  originating of it. If they affiliate to vhtv or not, they're from Ukraine or Russia, it's copy/paste system and they run other sites, it doesn't fucking matter at all. If the quality is good, content OK too and people want to watch it, I can't see the problem. The only big drawback, no replay cam, which makes the project much less interesting.

Very true but it is early days yet so to expect everything all at once is a bit hopeful still it will be interesting to see how they get on especially when they are saying it will be free. No adverts yet so no income so it may be a struggle for them unless they have some rich backer. Without more content they won't get many clients so may be slow to expand. Anyway time will tell.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Very true but it is early days yet so to expect everything all at once is a bit hopeful still it will be interesting to see how they get on especially when they are saying it will be free. No adverts yet so no income so it may be a struggle for them unless they have some rich backer. Without more content they won't get many clients so may be slow to expand. Anyway time will tell.

That's what I'm saying; many comments above applying to the nature of this business are senseless; let's give them a little time to expand a then we'll see; anyway, both sites partly don't work at the moment

• Like 2

1 minute ago, waldi said:

That's what I'm saying; many comments above applying to the nature of this business are senseless; let's give them a little time to expand a then we'll see; anyway, both sites partly don't work at the moment

Seems to be a common trait these days people are quick to praise and then in the next breath want to knock them down and rubbish them. Humans are a funny breed 😁😁😁

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seems to be a common trait these days people are quick to praise and then in the next breath want to knock them down and rubbish them. Humans are a funny breed 😁😁😁

Guess the "developers" are like that.. built yesterday and  killed today the layout of both sites at same time 😁😁 but they are still equals

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess the "developers" are like that.. built yesterday and  killed today the layout of both sites at same time 😁😁 but they are still equals

Lol yeah but seems ok now but wish MRC would put the fucking lights on lol

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Replay doesn´t work for me, as well as the second house Miranda&Diego….

They only have one apartment i.e. Miranda and diego and yes,the replay doesn't work for me either,it just keeps loading.

• Like 1