B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

Five minutes show...Mila didn't got her panties off, she didn't kissed Bea like the way she kiss Elvira neither she licked her pussy. When Bea will understand that Mila see her as a good friend only but she likes to have sex with Elvira? Stupid  Bea.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, JohnTheod a dit :

Mila and Elvira should be the last girls who are going to leave B4.....without them B4 would be a cemetery.

Yea I will time my sub cancellation with them leaving... 

Mila & Elvira are truly holding the fort at B4.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yea I will time my sub cancellation with them leaving... 

Mila & Elvira are truly holding the fort at B4.

Absolutely right...in my opinion they are the best couple from all Barcelona apartments and i will do the same thing when they leave. I hope they will stay much longer than the other girls.

• Like 1

Put the cursor of your mouse on the right edge of Mila's bed (preferably in the middle) and wait a few seconds...

Stay focused on your mouse cursor (Elvira dont exist...:biggrin:)
UM is magic...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_13?ts=1549821775&from=share

Aside

Unfortunately it is Elvira who will go away and it is Bea who will stay with Mila,hey i have nothing against Bea,it is a kind and a really good girl,but these two,they simply dont match

• Like 1

il y a 24 minutes, zzakary a dit :

Aside

Unfortunately it is Elvira who will go away and it is Bea who will stay with Mila,hey i have nothing against Bea,it is a kind and a really good girl,but these two,they simply dont match

In terms of personality, Bea's don't go well with Mila's. 

Mila is certainly more comfortable with Elvira, & imagine if Elvira wasn't here for Mila, who can she play with?

No one I guess.... 😥

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zzakary said:

Sera who came earlier from Elvira is still in the project and probably will stay more, why shouldn't Elvira stay more especcially if she want't it? RLC are not stupid and they know that without her B4 will lost interest as long as Mila don't interact very much with the other girls.

Edit: Mila during her first visit she stayed almost three months, why wouldn't she stay the same? She lives in sunshine Barcelona during the winter i don't think she prefer to go back in her cold snowy country, for Elvira i don't know because it is her first visit.....and hopefully not the last.