B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

16 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Tell me if I am wrong but Sera, just swept and mopped all the floors today at 01:00.  The crazy women is at it again and zero to little traffic in there today.

What's better, staring at a phone, or watching half of these girls marking their spots on the couch then rolling in it? At least Serafima is sharing that fine ass while sanitizing the germ infested flat. Thanks for the post, I would have never known Serafima existed. She is tremendously attractive, good-looking, beautiful, as pretty as a picture, lovely, stunning, striking, gorgeous, captivating, charming, sweet, lovable and enchanting, appealing, delightful, irresistible; etc. Hi Serafima, I am definitely a sucker for women like yourself. Don't be scared to be intelligent. Knowledge is sexy and powerful too. Don't be another flower, picked and left to die. Be wild, difficult to figure, and impossible to forget. Joey 01.gif.b6055a469e62fa2fefedf5d60d6314a5.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, merz28 said:

Tell me if I am wrong but Sera, just swept and mopped all the floors today at 01:00.  The crazy women is at it again and zero to little traffic in there today.

I was married to a wonderful woman just like Sera in so many ways, first she was quite tall, and looked a whole lot like Serafima does,  she was very curvy with great tits and nice round firm ass just like Sera, She was very beautiful, great smile and intoxicating blue green eyes, and I thank my lucky stars I had her in my life for the 25 years I did, I know I am smitten and I also know why. I lost wife of 22 years to cancer in 2005. My wife was OCD just like Serafima is, the house could never be clean enough, and it was very tough time for the kids when they were young, that being said our whole family now is clean and orderly in all of the different homes because of my wife. I live by myself now that all of boys are grown and gone, I to am very clean and orderly because of the lessons learned from my wife.

GIVE SERA a Break ok, it's a disorder in the brain Ok. She very well could have had a parent with same disorder and thus she knows no different.

Also I agree with Cheesy here on the discussion, I am guilty to some extent about giving Sera so much crap, In life we don't always get what we want or desire, and to have to learn to accept things as they are.

Serafima is a very beautiful woman, and Sergio is absolutely right, she will make man one hell of companion someday. Remember this is why man gave up a rib as not be lonely, and obviously we are not to lonely if you reading this and watching Serafima everyday.

Enjoy the view and dream on to fantasyland.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I was married to a wonderful woman just like Sera in so many ways, first she was quite tall, and looked a whole lot like Serafima does,  she was very curvy with great tits and nice round firm ass just like Sera, She was very beautiful, great smile and intoxicating blue green eyes, and I thank my lucky stars I had her in my life for the 25 years I did, I know I am smitten and I also know why. I lost wife of 22 years to cancer in 2005. My wife was OCD just like Serafima is, the house could never be clean enough, and it was very tough time for the kids when they were young, that being said our whole family now is clean and orderly in all of the different homes because of my wife. I live by myself now that all of boys are grown and gone, I to am very clean and orderly because of the lessons learned from my wife.

GIVE SERA a Break ok, it's a disorder in the brain Ok. She very well could have had a parent with same disorder and thus she knows no different.

Also I agree with Cheesy here on the discussion, I am guilty to some extent about giving Sera so much crap, In life we don't always get what we want or desire, and to have to learn to accept things as they are.

Serafima is a very beautiful woman, and Sergio is absolutely right, she will make man one hell of companion someday. Remember this is why man gave up a rib as not be lonely, and obviously we are not to lonely if you reading this and watching Serafima everyday.

Enjoy the view and dream on to fantasyland.

What a fine and touching post, if I may say so, Rider...😉

• Like 1