B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The forum is really dead tonight, so I guessed it the only light still on in Barcelona is Sera's, imagine that LOL. She must have put everyone to sleep.

I'm still here but overall you're right.  It's been a pretty slow night. 

It might get interesting the next couple of day's though. 🤞

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well just finished reading the forum again, Sera never mind my credit card is safe again tonight. 💖😎

sorry MR MOD but wasn't you the ONE... WHO GAVE THE WORTHLESSONE ALL THE PRAISE..NIGHT AFTER NIGHT. SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY NOTHING ABOUT ..THE WORTHLESS SERAFIMA.. WITH ALL THE PRAISE ..YOU ALONE GAVE HER ..MAKES YOU HER BIGGEST FAN AND WHY SHE IS STILL ON RLC 

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sera has a toy--she showed it to Ginger---

So what good is it if it stays in the closet or in a drawer---------------🤔

Happy are you seeing things ? you did say Sera right  ? No way !!! She has no idea what those things are for 😎

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry MR MOD but wasn't you the ONE... WHO GAVE THE WORTHLESSONE ALL THE PRAISE..NIGHT AFTER NIGHT. SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY NOTHING ABOUT ..THE WORTHLESS SERAFIMA.. WITH ALL THE PRAISE ..YOU ALONE GAVE HER ..MAKES YOU HER BIGGEST FAN AND WHY SHE IS STILL ON RLC 

That was in the last months thread LOL, She still is one most beautiful women ever to grace the RLC screens Bud without a doubt TOP 5 no question about it., I have no influence whether she is on RLC or not LOL 😀

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That was in the last months thread LOL, She still is one most beautiful women ever to grace the RLC screens Bud without a doubt TOP 5 no question about it., I have influence whether she is on RLC or not LOL 😀

Yeah that is the biggest problem with her,  Sera can get top cam doing nothing and she knows it.

• Like 2

Just now, happyone said:

Thursday 2/7/2019 12:31:02 in Sera's room cam 9

I am not a member anymore Happy, I let my subscription expire for only the 2nd time in 7 years. I refuse to pay for replay as it should be included in the astromancy high price they charge now for a membership

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am not a member anymore Happy, I let my subscription expire for only the 2nd time in 7 years. I refuse to pay for replay as it should be included in the astromancy high price they charge now for a membership

I put the date and time and cam down for anyone else to verify and be my witness :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She still is one most beautiful women ever to grace the RLC screens Bud without a doubt TOP 5 no question about it.,

so you say..and one who has the most pimples .to ever grace RLC..sorry ..but she should have  been sent home .over 60 days ago. serafima should not have even been on RLC..

• Like 1