B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

"5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you."

Just a friendly neighborhood reminder. 

When I first joined this forum almost 8 months ago now these rules were being upheld and the atmosphere was for the most part friendly,  the banter between members light and respectful and I enjoyed being a part of it.  How things change.  The past couple months the name of the game here has become attack.  Eyes have become so glazed over with hatred that  anything resembling friendly or constructive or respectful is becoming very hard to find. The poison pen (or in our case keyboard) has taken over.   I didn't join this forum to argue and fight and throw stones and that's why 3 days ago I stopped posting with the exception of PM and will resume that stance after this post.  It's really a shame because as the end gets closer for me there is so very little left for me to find relaxation and enjoyment in.  This was one of them.  Yes I said WAS  

Edited by cheesehead51
removed the word threaten
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Not sure she knows what to do with it though, might have to look up online where it even goes !!!! she might think it is used for an enema or something. You know what they say about blondes 😎

Probably she was looking that on her phone.....instructions.

il y a une heure, cheesehead51 a dit :

When I first joined this forum almost 8 months ago now these rules were being upheld and the atmosphere was for the most part friendly,  the banter between members light and respectful and I enjoyed being a part of it.  How things change.  The past couple months the name of the game here has become (1) attack and threaten.  Eyes have become so glazed over with hatred that  anything resembling (2a) friendly or constructive or (2b) respectful is becoming very hard to find. The poison pen (or in our case keyboard) has taken over.   I didn't join this forum to argue and fight and throw stones and that's why 3 days ago I stopped posting with the exception of PM and will resume that stance after this post.  It's really a shame because as the end gets closer for me there is so very little left for me to find relaxation and enjoyment in.  This was one of them.  Yes I said WAS  

Oh Cheesy, no wonder I did not see you posting over the past 2 days. 

I am not sure if I offended anyone with my comments but that is certainly not my intention.

(1) attack and threaten

Wow, maybe I missed these but I have yet to see such posts that have threatening intentions. But Cheesy, this is the Internet. If you can, just ignore & move on. Threatening is wrong & no one should be able to really hurt anyone over the Internet (IMO).

(2a) friendly or constructive

I guess it is hard to be friendly or/and constructive when you think the content that you are paying a lot for sucks. This is not some free game or MFC, where the content is free unless you want some exclusive premium stuffs. And the content manager (RLC) don't give a shit about their customers & can't or refuse to manage their content creators to please their paying audience. 

(2b) respectful (also replying to My Lord & Master - I noted your to tenants)

Maybe I can try to do better here. Guess next time I can post in these ways when I want to say something about that prude bitch nice beautiful lady.

"Dear gorgeous, perhaps you can consider doing a decent show for us tonight? If not, perhaps a trip back home might suffice?" 

"Hey pretty, thanks for not doing anything for us ever since you arrived in RLC. Watching you certainly made me feel better each day. Keep it up! 😍"

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

When I first joined this forum almost 8 months ago now these rules were being upheld and the atmosphere was for the most part friendly,  the banter between members light and respectful and I enjoyed being a part of it.  How things change.  The past couple months the name of the game here has become attack and threaten.  Eyes have become so glazed over with hatred that  anything resembling friendly or constructive or respectful is becoming very hard to find. The poison pen (or in our case keyboard) has taken over.   I didn't join this forum to argue and fight and throw stones and that's why 3 days ago I stopped posting with the exception of PM and will resume that stance after this post.  It's really a shame because as the end gets closer for me there is so very little left for me to find relaxation and enjoyment in.  This was one of them.  Yes I said WAS  

Well said  Cheesy...

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

When I first joined this forum almost 8 months ago now these rules were being upheld and the atmosphere was for the most part friendly,  the banter between members light and respectful and I enjoyed being a part of it.  How things change.  The past couple months the name of the game here has become attack.  Eyes have become so glazed over with hatred that  anything resembling friendly or constructive or respectful is becoming very hard to find. The poison pen (or in our case keyboard) has taken over.   I didn't join this forum to argue and fight and throw stones and that's why 3 days ago I stopped posting with the exception of PM and will resume that stance after this post.  It's really a shame because as the end gets closer for me there is so very little left for me to find relaxation and enjoyment in.  This was one of them.  Yes I said WAS  

Schon mal überlegt, das viele USER die Texte über einen "Übersetzer" lesen.
Beim "Übersetzer" wird nicht immer die Syntax richtig wieder gegeben.
Darum in Foren knappe Sätze , mit direkter Aussage.
Romane sollte man eher in einem Buch schreiben.
Etwas "dickeres Fell" ist in Foren von Vorteil.

Ever thought that many USER read the texts about a "translator".
The "translator" does not always give the syntax correctly.
Therefore in forums brief sentences, with direct statement.
You should rather write novels in a book.
Something "thicker coat" is beneficial in forums.

Auch diese Übersetzung von Deutsch in Englisch verzerrt schon die Aussage 1 und 4 Satz

Also this translation from German to English already distorts the statement 1 and 4 sentence