B3 Kylie & Rus General Topic February 2019 #1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

hello to all, irony of history Kylie is the girl who had a quarrel with Stella.I have a nice memory in mind, Kylie not only drunk..😉.. lying in the living room was not alone in his head.I remember a blonde girl with a Serafima style body, sometimes boring but with potential.

She also saved Gina from drowning in the bath one drunken night...

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wait wait...please don't say Kylie is that wonderful very curvy girl,with big natural breasts,and sexy as hell...that was in original barca1 long time ago!?Please be her.

with Twins, Stella and Gina in B1 😉 Shared bed with Stella

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

with Twins, Stella and Gina in B1 😉 Shared bed with Stella

So it's  her..one of the last days she bated in bed listening some music with some white big headphones,an very curvy girl(more than Stella even),dam..i had an big crush for her and was sad she didn't do much by that time.Glad she is back,thanks for the replay and info Noldus😀.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, firewall said:

I have a total blackout with this kylie, it's not good to lose memory like that, nobody have pics of her in B1 on free cams?

It's an kinda tall,not skinny girl,with large natural breats(not saggy at all),think she was just one month in the house and like noldus sayed She sleeped with Stella in one of the bedrooms,if not mistaken she was in the house in summer time(i remember her and Stella going out with beach towels and then arriving and taking shower togheter)dark brown hair,and she bated only one time,Think was in her last night in house.Sorry But don't have pics.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's an kinda tall,not skinny girl,with large natural breats(not saggy at all),think she was just one month in the house and like noldus sayed She sleeped with Stella in one of the bedrooms,if not mistaken she was in the house in summer time(i remember her and Stella going out with beach towels and then arriving and taking shower togheter)dark brown hair,and she bated only one time,Think was in her last night in house.Sorry But don't have pics.

someone send me PM with some pics of her few minutes ago, I have totally forgot this girl, she have nice big tits ok but personaly I expected another girl, I undersand better now why I had difficulty to remember her it's not my type of girl

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I posted this when I made the thread:

This is Kylie #2 stay 

Kylie 07.04.2017 05.05.2017 B1 29
  • Upvote 1