B3 Kylie & Rus General Topic February 2019 #1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

someone send me PM with some pics of her few minutes ago, I have totally forgot this girl, she have nice big tits ok but personaly I expected another girl, I undersand better now why I had difficulty to remember her it's not my type of girl

I kinda understand you,she doesn't have that classic beauty "queen" style.But for some reason i found her very sexy.Maybe next couple that will join them will have an girl more of your tastes.

Just now, ze81 said:

I kinda understand you,she doesn't have that classic beauty "queen" style.But for some reason i found her very sexy.Maybe next couple that will join them will have an girl more of your tastes.

we are all different 🙂 but enjoy if you like

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

we are all different 🙂 but enjoy if you like

I have no opinion on her looks.  It will be all about her spouse and his willingness to play the game on RLC.  That includes when he is in the other apartments...which i detest.

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

someone send me PM with some pics of her few minutes ago, I have totally forgot this girl, she have nice big tits ok but personaly I expected another girl, I undersand better now why I had difficulty to remember her it's not my type of girl

You never had premium cams?