B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man that is pretty bad, I believe I have just lost a whole of desire to watch any of the other apartments right now.

Shame on those other girls !!! That is just terrible way to treat someone. 

IMO Kylie could've postponed her 'get together' till tomorrow and B2 and B3 could've gone over to Sera's party...Sera wasn't going to go to B3.. You have a party for your birthday in your house. Good on the other girls because they are friends with Kylie, but chose to stay with Sera...They'll probably go across tomorrow

Also Kylie, the host, left the guests to give Russ a BJ and fuck him while they were still in the LR...😒

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Man that is pretty bad, I believe I have just lost a whole of desire to watch any of the other apartments right now.

Shame on those other girls !!! That is just terrible way to treat someone. 

IMO Kylie could've postponed her 'get together' till tomorrow and B2 and B3 could've gone over to Sera's party...Sera wasn't going to go to B3.. You have a party for your birthday in your house. Good on the other girls because they are friends with Kylie, but chose to stay with Sera...They'll probably go across tomorrow

Also Kylie, the host, left the guests to give Russ a BJ and fuck him while they were still in the LR...😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just a bad deal by all involved,  you know what they say what goes around comes around. Sera is very well connected in Barcelona, and turned many of the girls onto her club connections for a party girl work to make some extra cash. I would think that will all come to end for sure now.

• Like 1

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

WTF happened?

I was a way for 30 Mins and come back to see Gina in her room.  Ginger alone in her room and Sera and Gingers friend gone. :confused:

My guess is that Sera took GiGi out to meet her clubbing friends and have some fun, I don't blame her one bit !!!!