B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

You lot overthink everything...It isn't that big of a deal....Why would she want people who aren't her friends at her birthday party?? I know I would rather have 3 true friends than 10 imposters acting like my friends on my birthday....At the end of the day, it is all about quality and not quantity......We really don't need to blame other girls for something as harmless as to not turning up to a birthday party.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

IMO Kylie could've postponed her 'get together' till tomorrow and B2 and B3 could've gone over to Sera's party...Sera wasn't going to go to B3.. You have a party for your birthday in your house. Good on the other girls because they are friends with Kylie, but chose to stay with Sera...They'll probably go across tomorrow

Also Kylie, the host, left the guests to give Russ a BJ and fuck him while they were still in the LR...😒

Do we even know that B2 & B3 were invited? As Noldus said, Sera doesn't even respond to Mila's texts anymore, so it seems pretty clear that B4 weren't welcome at her party. I imagine Kylie would have come if she was invited since Ginger and the guest are her IRL friends. 

Perhaps she just wanted a small party.

• Like 2

Just now, timber said:

Do we even know that B2 & B3 were invited? As Noldus said, Sera doesn't even respond to Mila's texts anymore, so it seems pretty clear that B4 weren't welcome at her party. I imagine Kylie would have come if she was invited since Ginger and the guest are her IRL friends. 

Perhaps she just wanted a small party.

Exactly