3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Normally I do not greet the girls when they leave, but Kamila is different is a queen and she and Kaley, can not compete in the new RLC course where all the girls live with their legs spread in front of the cameras, or doing fake lesbian shows, they are women and they did well not to compromise

The majority of women on RLC don't even do this. So this statement is not accurate.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Pretty common behavior in the other roommate apartments. Almost everyday in Barca. 

1. There's only one other roommate apartment and it isn't common behavior there.

2. Barca is only 3 apartments on site of 25 others. So again, statement is not accurate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. There's only one other roommate apartment and it isn't common behavior there.

2. Barca is only 3 apartments on site of 25 others. So again, statement is not accurate.

To me Barca apartments are roommate apartments because tenants are not couples just like KKK.  In couples apartments tenants have someone to have sex with on a regular basis, so they don't need to put on phony shows for the cameras. 

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

To me Barca apartments are roommate apartments because tenants are not couples just like KKK.  In couples apartments tenants have someone to have sex with on a regular basis, so they don't need to put on phony shows for the cameras. 

And that still doesn't address that they are only 3 apartments out a site of 25. So again.. for the third time... the statement is still inaccurate.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And that still doesn't address that they are only 3 apartments out a site of 25. So again.. for the third time... the statement is still inaccurate.

Truthfully, I don't give a damn one way or the other. Once Kami leaves I'm through with RLC anyway.  

58 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm not much on computer tech, but in KKK apt cameras keep going back and forth between video and black screen with the three white  dots. 

I agree the cameras have a problem.  The cameras are going on strike in support of Kamila and Kayley as they do not want the girls to leave.

I am of the opinion that Kristy will be remaining in the apartment.  I have two theories - 1.  I feel that Kami and Kayley after reading all the abuse thrown at them and mostly Kami the girls decided that they would leave and gave RLC the notice required under their contract. On one occasion when the comments on this page were pretty nasty towards Kami, I felt I observed her reading them and I noticed she started tearing up and she did not look very happy.  She did this when she was reading on her computer. What else on her computer could possibly bring her to tears.  2. RLC acted on the calls from many for them to be removed from the project.  Either theory could be correct.  Kristy would be aware of either theory and decided or was told by RLC to go on holidays with her lover (to try out the new toys) for a few days to give the 2K's time to depart without her around.