3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's probably because she knows you are watching her.:tongue:

No it is more like because of the obsessed people wont leave her alone, keep trying to contact her on her social media accounts. Follow every move she makes and like every photo she posts. No matter how many times she un-friends them, they create new accounts and keep trying to get her to talk to them. That would be my guess !!! I would be miserable too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No it is more like because of the obsessed people wont leave her alone, keep trying to contact her on her social media accounts. Follow every move she makes and like every photo she posts. No matter how many times she un-friends them, they create new accounts and keep trying to get her to talk to them. That would be my guess !!! I would be miserable too.

Why,is that you have been doing?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

No, you just have a problem with being truthful.  You make up things to disparage people you don't like. 

LMAO 😁😁😁 Truth hurts doesn't it ? Who is truthful and who isn't ? Who is being defensive here ?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA..... I don't like or dislike any poster on the forum. I am impartial in that regard.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

LMAO 😁😁😁 Truth hurts doesn't it ? Who is truthful and who isn't ? Who is being defensive here ?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA..... I don't like or dislike any poster on the forum. I am impartial in that regard.

Impartial? LMAO  Truthful? You said you don't go on Kami's social media, but then you say she has been "unfriending" people. How would you know that unless you were on her social media? So which are you lying about, not going on social media or about her "unfriending" people? Both cannot be true.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Impartial? LMAO  Truthful? You said you don't go on Kami's social media, but then you say she has been "unfriending" people. How would you know that unless you were on her social media? So which are you lying about, not going on social media or about her "unfriending" people? Both cannot be true.  

What you think RLC participants have not contacted CC about this ? A moderator has many benefits that you have no idea about. You really need to get off your high horse and listen to what I am trying to tell you.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What you think RLC participants have not contacted CC about this ? A moderator has many benefits that you have no idea about. You really need to get off your high horse and listen to what I am trying to tell you.

We don't need people like Thestarider on  CamCaps, it is not good for this project