3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What you think RLC participants have not contacted CC about this ? A moderator has many benefits that you have idea about. You really need to get off your high horse and listen to what I am trying to tell you.

Just as I suspected. Mods are controlled by RLC management. I'm not saying anymore. I don't want to give you an excuse to ban me like you did before. 

Can we get back to the topic in hand and stop critizing the mods they are not contolled by RLC that is ridiculous. Trolls exits in the world and everyone needs to face facts i don't need anyone to tell me that it's not rocket science it the partipants of RLC i feel sorry for for having to deal with this shit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Can we get back to the topic in hand and stop critizing the mods they are not contolled by RLC that is ridiculous. Trolls exits in the world and everyone needs to face facts i don't need anyone to tell me that it's not rocket science it the partipants of RLC i feel sorry for for having to deal with this shit.

Sounds good to me, but I'm not the one who started this dispute.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Kamila alone in the apartment, long time cleaning shoes, got a lot of those.

Seems like Kaley is moving out, but still has some stuff left to be picked up. Her name is still on the list.

I think she is having a party for a few in the hall across from the bathroom.