3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But most of those apartments are couples apartments. That is a totally different situation. You have people who are in committed relationships where frequent sex is a part of the relationship. 

But this are young pretty girls that is expected them to have Ann active life,not only outside but also in the house they suposly live,to me as viewer was obvious that Kami for the last year didn't lived neither had her usual life in this house,same regard kaley for maybe six months.They are in their 20 but the way they behaved a lot of times in the house was like they had 60,70.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, super134 said:

You proclaim the apartment is closing every time these girls pack their bags. They are just going on yet another well-deserved vacation and will be back in a couple weeks to resume '"real life"

Vacations from what?Unless they are going vacations to rest from the vacations they have during  two,three weeks per month.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But this are young pretty girls that is expected them to have Ann active life,not only outside but also in the house they suposly live,to me as viewer was obvious that Kami for the last year didn't lived neither had her usual life in this house,same regard kaley for maybe six months.They are in their 20 but the way they behaved a lot of times in the house was like they had 60,70.

But we have no right to tell them how to live their lives. Are they suppose to find guys to have sex with just to please us? Kami kind of did that with Chris and she almost did it again with the basketball player until he became physically abusive and she kicked him out of the apartment. Also, Chris was suppose to return the night after Kami and he had sex to give Kami a massage, but he never showed up. Is that Kami's fault that he stood her up?

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

But we have no right to tell them how to live their lives. Are suppose to find guys to have sex with just to please us? Kami kind of did that with Chris and she almost did it again with the basketball player until he became physically abusive and she kicked him out of the apartment. Also, Chris was suppose to return the night after Kami and he had sex to give Kami a massage, but he never showed up. Is that Kami's fault that he stood her up?

Honestly as an viewer,client of site i care to see,watch active residents,th basketball player etc i don't cair,to me all residents are just residents,have no personal connections with them,there are some residents i like a lot,mainly there,four girls,Maybe some more but if they start being in house just an couple days and then outside the rest of time i would feel exactly the same i feel about Kami and kaley.

• Like 1

18.22  Kristy left with Stefan, fancy dressed, and suitcase.

Sorry others posted that allready. Thought about clothes: girls borrow from each other, so they all checked to

give back to the owners. Seems Kamila and Kristy are not leaving, so how will that go?

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same old thought process. If it's not sex, they're not doing anything according to you.  By not doing anything I wasn't even referring to sex.

I guess, his thought process is about as old as yours, only that he's right and you're wrong. 😉 🤣

Ultimately, it's obvious that the private life of Kamila and Kaley takes place outside the view of the cameras. And that's not limited to the sex. It's all that could bring a little spice to this place. One example is that although Kaley's been in a relationship for months now, we haven't seen her boyfriend even once in the apartment. The same with Kamila, she had only one male visit in the last two years. My goodness, their apartment life is about preparing to go out. 

At least I'm happy when Kamila finally leaves the project. It's a pity about Kristy, who has shown more participation in the last few months. But in the end, Kristy participation in the project was also a disaster last year. Maybe, RLC has finally drawn a line. It would be a good decision. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I guess, his thought process is about as old as yours, only that he's right and you're wrong. 😉 🤣

Ultimately, it's obvious that the private life of Kamila and Kaley takes place outside the view of the cameras. And that's not limited to the sex. It's all that could bring a little spice to this place. One example is that although Kaley's been in a relationship for months now, we haven't seen her boyfriend even once in the apartment. The same with Kamila, she had only one male visit in the last two years. My goodness, their apartment life is about preparing to go out. 

At least I'm happy when Kamila finally leaves the project. It's a pity about Kristy, who has shown more participation in the last few months. But in the end, Kristy participation in the project was also a disaster last year. Maybe, RLC has finally drawn a line. It would be a good decision. 

You bore me. You don't know a damn thing about the girls' lives outside the apartment, so why do you keep telling everyone that you do. Everything you say about them is pure speculation, no facts to back up anything you say.

wow is it the end? in all honesty doing this project past 3 yrs is a fail for anyone, couple, roommates, vacation. Leora got me here, Kamila kept me here and its time for both to move on including Maya. I hope I don't see Kamila winding up in Barcelona. That would be sad. Good luck to them all.  Thank you for the good times. RLC took my life from June 2013 until I tried to hold on to see Kamila and Kristy off. They outlasted me, couldn't do it anymore, just read comments now and cant view the departure. I reckon the send off from Thes will be coming.

5 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

wow is it the end? in all honesty doing this project past 3 yrs is a fail for anyone, couple, roommates, vacation. Leora got me here, Kamila kept me here and its time for both to move on including Maya. I hope I don't see Kamila winding up in Barcelona. That would be sad. Good luck to them all.  Thank you for the good times. RLC took my life from June 2013 until I tried to hold on to see Kamila and Kristy off. They outlasted me, couldn't do it anymore, just read comments now and cant view the departure. I reckon the send off from Thes will be coming.

But can Leora afford to move out? I don't believe either she nor Paul are employed. Where are they going to find employment in Russia that pays enough to afford an apartment like the one they are living in? Kami does some modeling work, but it will be tough for her to afford a nice apartment in Moscow unless she lives with friends who share the rent.