Notice To Everyone - Please Read

Il y a 4 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

They're coming to the line I've been saying many months. But it was too late. The spell is broken. If there's no C&S, I'm out. If Stas is not going to slap Kathy and Clara as a rematch, I'm out. The last two days, I've been browsing a few times today. Some were asleep, others were busy on the phone. For me, it doesn't contain the old taste. Bending performance is always important.. 

I quite share this feeling, the spell is broken for me too, as one might guess. I have nothing against the other tenants or course, we just all have our own likings, but as far as I am concerned that "spell" doesn't only come from what I think is her beauty and sexiness, but also from what I think is the beauty of this couple's relationship, in the way they progressively experience new things together without going beyond the limits that they have decided would jeopardize their love, making their relationship stronger as time and experiences pass. One of their greatest sins in some people's eyes is that they aren't swingers, so they are considered boring. Not for me. What would bore me would be an impression of soullessness in whichever of their actions, or the impression that they acted solely for ratings. Never was the case in what I saw of them. Such light in their eyes when one cares to look at them. And on top of that they love animals! 😉 
I'm using the present tense because surely this is going on out of our sight. Maybe they will come back some day, maybe we won't see them ever again.Probably they don't know themselves, as it may not depend on them now. I just hope and wish that times aren't and won't be hard for them and that nothing will come against that happy relationship, whether we can see them or not. 
But this isn't C&S's topic so this will be all from me about it. My wishes and support are of course for all the Odessa participants.
JMHO, as usual.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They were progressing just like the others. Fortunately for them they had power and they weren’t subject to the same rules the other AlexLina tenants had to suffer under. But, they were no doubt feeling the need to progress. If they had stayed on it would have just been a matter of time before they started swinging.  I think they were pretty close when they left. 

...and there is no more CS topic, so this is all we get.

I have tried to intensify them in the last period. it was a small test. Would they sacrifice their love for money and fame? What would happen if they stayed? we would see it.
my personal opinion Stas would not allow it. he had a job and could earn a little bit of money. Clara had a job before she started on VHTV.
They tried to learn life, and this was a great experience for them.
it is sometimes better to work freely on your own small boat than to be a captain in the Titanic.
I hope they get married and have two kids.
  • Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :
I have tried to intensify them in the last period. it was a small test. Would they sacrifice their love for money and fame? What would happen if they stayed? we would see it.
my personal opinion Stas would not allow it. he had a job and could earn a little bit of money. Clara had a job before she started on VHTV.
They tried to learn life, and this was a great experience for them.
it is sometimes better to work freely on your own small boat than to be a captain in the Titanic.
I hope they get married and have two kids.

Like your Titanic Analogy.Good one!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So Putin has signed a law to create a russian 'sovereign internet' wef Nov. Copying China but far harder for Putin to do as little spare cash and too many choke points. What worries me is that he might just install deep packet inspection technology which might inhibit VH's ability to stream with impunity and at the same speed? Some of the +5 sites are slow enough already. It may all come to nothing at implementation stage but we need to be aware that the internet freedoms we take for granted are seen as a danger by those with political agendas.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hope it pushes voyeur site to abandon Russia for good. Come west and speak English. Arms are open.

I'm sure nothing will change though. Just another layer of complexity that will likely make things worse for everyone.

It should be interesting come November to see how this plays out.

3 hours ago, squish said:

So Putin has signed a law to create a russian 'sovereign internet' wef Nov. Copying China but far harder for Putin to do as little spare cash and too many choke points. What worries me is that he might just install deep packet inspection technology which might inhibit VH's ability to stream with impunity and at the same speed? Some of the +5 sites are slow enough already. It may all come to nothing at implementation stage but we need to be aware that the internet freedoms we take for granted are seen as a danger by those with political agendas.

I don't think you have to worry about that as video stream mostly get streamed in so called chunks. And with the upcoming h265 (HEVC) codec (The cams in Ellie & Roma place support this standard) you need even less bandwidth. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Do you think this is why Gia and Anthony were informing us of their supposed new site.?

I don't think so.  They mentioned that long before this was even Posted in the News on May 1st.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think you have to worry about that as video stream mostly get streamed in so called chunks. And with the upcoming h265 (HEVC) codec (The cams in Ellie & Roma place support this standard) you need even less bandwidth. 

Got you Jabs,Hmm😟😟😟

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hi Jabs. Are you saying that video streaming coming out of russia would not be subject to deep packet inspection technology and therefore would not suffer a degradation of performance? 🙂