Notice To Everyone - Please Read

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Let me respectfully desagree with some points you said.i am rlc premium user for years by now and..first point..don't agree,nowdays VHTV stream is as good as rlc and have one thing take makes a lot of diference..VH cams don't enter night vision mode like crazy constantly(very usual in rlc and never fixed),so imagine you like to watch an house,lights are house are fine but..cams are constantly going black and white to color to black and white.Second point..would say VHTV puts more new cams with better quality nowdays,both site have an good number of old cams that give an bad image,would say they are kind Tie Regard image quality.Point three..in general agree,in this regard rlc does better job.point four..hehehe..Maybe if you enjoy being watching an house and outa nothing...black and white image(night vision),it happens for years in an good number of houses and never resolved.My experience is Regard fixing cams,or for exemple putting new cams to serv better the users VHTV does it better.For exemple no cams in some balconies..well wait an couple years and maybe they will have finaly an cam in balcony.Think a lot of things Regard rlc superiority are just not real anymore.Both site have good and bad things neither is specialy better than another.

Thanks for sharing your thought.

I guess my point is that an Elite participant like Sia should have stayed in the project. VH should have invested in her and keep her around. But VH could not do that because Sia was under a manager's contract and VH could not directly approach her.

Sia was the victim of bad bad cam, house layout, cam angel and lighting. Her shows was never viewable. In RLC's business model, he situation could have been rectified.

Loosing a participant like Sia is loosing a big subscriber attraction opportunity. That means RLC makes much more money from even mediocre participants than VH.  Also, RLC has money profit and can afford to keep mediocre participants around. In contrast, VH lost some really good participants that still I am shocked.  Makes sense?

• Like 1

il y a 24 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Just a point my friend, why do all your posts have so many big spaces between each paragraph? Its always been a bugbear to me just don't know why you do it?

Only asking.

They are called panoramic bullet points😀😀

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just a point my friend, why do all your posts have so many big spaces between each paragraph? Its always been a bugbear to me just don't know why you do it?

Only asking.

Just separation of topics (###H3) , in lieu of not having #heading1, 2  or 3 that I use a lot when I create Markdown documents and technical writings.

15 hours ago, zoifan said:

The problem that VH is facing is the fact that its participants are money starved. VH cannot afford to pay well to its participants, that means , it cannot attract the best talents. It has something to do with the middle man business model. After VH+Managers take their cut, there is not much money left to offer to participants. There are a few apartment exceptions, but in general, VH participants are always in stress (according to Pete) and don't feel secured in their work. They seem to be under compensated.

Couldn't agree more with this comment!

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Just separation of topics (###H3) , in lieu of not having #heading1, 2  or 3 that I use a lot when I create Markdown documents and technical writings.

If you say so but normal paragraph spacing is just 1 line not half a page (slightly exagerated)

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If you say so but normal paragraph spacing is just 1 line not half a page (slightly exagerated)

My spacing are one line for a ###H3 place holder or, or two lines for ##H1. My style supposed to depict semantic structures like this: 

https://github.com/angular/angular-cli#angular-cli

I personally think Markdown will take over everywhere including Microsoft Word or Google Docs in a few years.

I am not aware of any pagination rune in a forum post, but I follow when I find one.  

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I personally think Markdown will take over everywhere including Microsoft Word or Google Docs in a few years.

I am not aware of any pagination rune in a forum post, but I follow when I find one.  

I don't pretend to know anything about Markdown but don't foresee it taking over from any commercial word processor anytime soon, well not in our lifetime anyway.

(Normal paragraph) Agree there are no pagination rules on CC but everyone seems to use the standard English document layout and rules used all the world over. Pagination is basically breaking up of content into multiple pages originally for HTML format for web pages which is what Markdown was originally designed for.

Good to chat anyway. 👍