B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Since when she ever faced the right way?

But she does not need to, there are tons of people here looking forward to her click baits and to watch her clock more Apple screen time.

And RLC will happily pay her for these.

Everyone is happy.

I can't speak for everyone but I know I don't look forward to watching Sera.

I look forward to watching Ginger.  Sera just happens to be there as well most of the time. :dodgy:

The working girls have really been a bust this week, opps I meant to say busy, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday ,and Sunday. Sunday must have been a premium days work for them as the have been gone almost 8 hours already and probably won't be home until the usual 5:30 am.     Eat (I guess they don't get fed)and go to sleep is the normal routine, I have completely lost interest in Serafima, I do watch Ginger when Sera doesn't have her working. I am beginning to believe with all of the complaints that RLC has to be getting about the absence of Serafima, her days are numbered in Barcelona B-1 on RLC. There is no way RLC will keep her longer than the 90 days. The apartment is empty more than it is occupied. We all know what is going on in Megastar filled Moscow Penthouse for the very same reason.

Serafailure does not even belong in the same sentence as Kamila and Kristy.

• Like 1

il y a 43 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

The working girls ... Eat (I guess they don't get fed)and go to sleep is the normal routine, I have completely lost interest in Serafima, I do watch Ginger when Sera doesn't have her working. I am beginning to believe with all of the complaints that RLC has to be getting about the absence of Serafima, her days are numbered in Barcelona B-1 on RLC. There is no way RLC will keep her longer than the 90 days. The apartment is empty more than it is occupied. We all know what is going on in Megastar filled Moscow Penthouse for the very same reason.

Serafailure does not even belong in the same sentence as Kamila and Kristy.

The working girls

Mod or Noldus, i am not here long enough to know this but before this batch of girls, did the previous batch go out for work in clubs too?

There is no way RLC will keep her longer than the 90 days

If this true, then it is good news for those who are looking forward to her god damn long overdue exit! She has RLC's balls long enough, who is too weak to kick her or to ban her from earning bonuses from doing click bait shows. 90 days of ice cold reign is too way too long.

Il y a 6 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

this morning in the kitchen she was naked right in front of the cam , she is beautiful by the way

In the kitchen? I only remember watching Gina appearing naked in the kitchen a couple of times.

Maybe u can provide a link?

I have no time to look at click baits.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The working girls

Mod or Noldus, i am not here long enough to know this but before this batch of girls, did the previous batch go out for work in clubs too?

There is no way RLC will keep her longer than the 90 days

If this true, then it is good news for those who are looking forward to her god damn long overdue exit! She has RLC's balls long enough, who is too weak to kick her or to ban her from earning bonuses from doing click bait shows. 90 days of ice cold reign is too way too long.

Yes ever since the beginning of the B-1 apartment long ago, but the difference is we are not use to it being this frequent. They are hostesses or paid to just look pretty at a club  and get the men to buy lots of drinks, or fill the club with pretty women. Tough job huh ?

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes ever since the beginning of the B-1 apartment long ago, but the difference is we are not use to it being this frequent. They are hostesses or paid to just look pretty at a club  and get the men to buy lots of drinks, or fill the club with pretty women. Tough job huh ?

Their Gold Diggers.  They'll play mind games with any guy and have no real interest in them except to leave them with  zda0.gif        :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Ahh I see, I suspect probably it is because of the prude ya? She is not doing the real shows so she has to supplement her income by going for these and getting other girls to come along too.

Tough job huh

Of course 😏, i pity how hard these pretty girls have to look pretty around rich men.

It is always tough to earn easy money, but not so for some of us here.