B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The working girls have really been a bust this week, opps I meant to say busy, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday ,and Sunday.  .     Eat (I guess they don't get fed)and go to sleep is the normal routine, I have completely lost interest in Serafima, I do watch Ginger when Sera doesn't have her working. I am beginning to believe with all of the complaints that RLC has to be getting about the absence of Serafima, her days are numbered in Barcelona B-1 on RLC. There is no way RLC will keep her longer than the 90 days. The apartment is empty more than it is occupied. We all know what is going on in Megastar filled Moscow Penthouse for the very same reason.

Serafailure does not even belong in the same sentence as Kamila and Kristy.

I haven't been paying to much attention but I'm really surprised to see them gone for so long today.

I have also lost all interest in Sera.  The only time I watch her is when Ginger is involved and even then I'm not to excited to watch.

I just hope that when Sera is gone, Ginger doesn't continue with the constant clubbing.  I'm fine with a couple of day's a week but this is a bit to much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I haven't been paying to much attention but I'm really surprised to see them gone for so long today.

I have also lost all interest in Sera.  The only time I watch her is when Ginger is involved and even then I'm not to excited to watch.

I just hope that when Sera is gone, Ginger doesn't continue with the constant clubbing.  I'm fine with a couple of day's a week but this is a bit to much.

Sera has 84 days today.. so one week or one or two months 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I think Serafima has worn out her welcome on RLC, to much is just to much. I don't think there is anything she can do now that will recapture her any fans.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

Sera has 84 days today.. so one week or one or two months 

So by this week we will find out how many click bait fans does this prude have on RLC....

It is very likely the weak RLC management (if any) will be on their knees to keep her.

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

So by this week we will find out how many click bait fans does this prude have on RLC....

It is very likely the weak RLC management (if any) will be on their knees to keep her.

The problem is her popularity lately is ALL because of Ginger. 

There is also the fact that Gina moved to B2.  I don't think RLC would want the apartment to only have one girl.

I really hope they have someone to replace Gina (and Sera as well) before Sera hits the 90 days.

il y a 2 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

The problem is her popularity lately is ALL because of Ginger. 

There is also the fact that Gina moved to B2.  I don't think RLC would want the apartment to only have one girl.

I really hope they have someone to replace Gina (or Sera as well) before Sera hits the 90 days.

IMO B1 is only watchable because of Ginger right now.

Having that prude around will only:

1. Influence Ginger to do more club work
  2. Influence & "forced" Ginger to do more stupid click bait shows
  3. Prevent Ginger from going to B4 to spend some time with Mila & Elvira 😍😍

OP: I allowed my sub to auto-renew 2 days ago because I hope to see Ginger, Mila and/or Elvira have some fun together. I am not sure but I think Mila have at least one month or maybe even 2 months? Hopefully we see some action with these 3 girls together 😀

• Like 1

Sera has nobody but herself to blame if RLC never asks her back again, it is said that actions speak volumes and much louder than words,

Her actions towards the voyeurs who are the reason there is a B-1 in the first place, are not well received on this forum, and I can't help but believe that complaints are rolling daily to RLC about her as well. At some point and time you just cut your losses in business and move on to the next business venture and RLC is not a business that can afford to loose to many subscribers.

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

IMO B1 is only watchable because of Ginger right now.

Having that prude around will only:

1. Influence Ginger to do more club work
  2. Influence & "forced" Ginger to do more stupid click bait shows
  3. Prevent Ginger from going to B4 to spend some time with Mila & Elvira 😍😍

OP: I allowed my sub to auto-renew 2 days ago because I hope to see Ginger, Mila and/or Elvira have some fun together. I am not sure but I think Mila have at least one month or maybe even 2 months? Hopefully we see some action with these 3 girls together 😀

That's what I'm worried about as well.

As for Ginger, Mila and Elvira getting together, we already saw that and I didn't see any interest from Mila or Elvira.  However it may have been a different outcome if Sera wasn't there.

I never thought I'd say this but I want Gigi to move into B1. 😂

il y a 2 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Sera has nobody but herself to blame if RLC never asks her back again, it is said that actions speak volumes and much louder than words,

Her actions towards the voyeurs who are the reason there is a B-1 in the first place, are not well received on this forum, and I can't hemp but believe that complaints are rolling daily to RLC about her as well. At some point and time you just cut your losses in business and move on to the next business venture and RLC is not a business that can afford to loose to many subscribers.

Agreed, and RLC should change their name to RLI, RealLifeIdiots if they ever consider asking her to come back!

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, DMcKenzie a dit :

That's what I'm worried about as well.

As for Ginger, Mila and Elvira getting together, we already saw that and I didn't see any interest from Mila or Elvira.  However it may have been a different outcome if Sera wasn't there.

I never thought I'd say this but I want Gigi to move into B1. 😂

Have Elvira met Ginger? I am sorry, I cannot remember clearly now.

Yea when Mila was in B1 last week, she was kind of hogged by that prude from what I can remember and there were the B2 girls with Gina as well in the apartment.

Abit too crowded and too little time & opportunity for Ginger & Mila to minger.

And if Mila can co-exist with that prude, she can definitely mix it up with Ginger 😁

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Have Elvira met Ginger? I am sorry, I cannot remember clearly now.

Yea when Mila was in B1 last week, she was kind of hogged by that prude from what I can remember and there were the B2 girls with Gina as well in the apartment.

Abit too crowded and too little time & opportunity for Ginger & Mila to minger.

And if Mila can co-exist with that prude, she can definitely mix it up with Ginger 😁

Yes she has met her, she came over to b1 in the evening a couple of days ago, Mila was already there, then later Elvira and Mila left to (work?) at the club.