B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

Just now, SierraTM said:

Have Elvira met Ginger? I am sorry, I cannot remember clearly now.

Yea when Mila was in B1 last week, she was kind of hogged by that prude from what I can remember and there were the B2 girls with Gina as well in the apartment.

Abit too crowded and too little time & opportunity for Ginger & Mila to minger.

And if Mila can co-exist with that prude, she can definitely mix it up with Ginger 😁

Yes, Elvira has met Ginger.  She met up with Mila at B1 on Friday.

Mila and Elvira left pretty soon after Elvira arrived.  Sera and Ginger left later.

Mila didn't seem too excited the whole time she was there so I'm assuming the issue between her and Sera is not over.

That's why I think things might be different if Sera haddn't been there. 

Regarding Sera, no matter what people say here on CC she is often top cam when she is home, even when she is just sitting on the couch doing nothing or on her bed, I know she never bates or anything like that, but she is obviously doing something right when she becomes top cam so often. And she has a nice body, some people finds that enough and likes to look at that.

Just now, Fagen said:

Regarding Sera, no matter what people say here on CC she is often top cam when she is home, even when she is just sitting on the couch doing nothing or on her bed, I know she never bates or anything like that, but she is obviously doing something right when she becomes top cam so often. And she has a nice body, people like to look at that.

From what I've seen lately the only time she has been top cam is when Ginger is with her, Ginger had been with her recently or there was absolutely nothing going on anywhere else on RLC.

il y a une heure, Fagen a dit :

Regarding Sera, no matter what people say here on CC she is often top cam when she is home, even when she is just sitting on the couch doing nothing or on her bed, I know she never bates or anything like that, but she is obviously doing something right when she becomes top cam so often. And she has a nice body, some people finds that enough and likes to look at that.

Yep like I said before she is ahead of the game & knew exactly how to generate views despite her not doing any fxxking thing.

What is disappointing for me is that RLC keep her on for fxxking THREE MONTHS!

Not just her, Maluma and Daisy stayed well beyond their expiry dates.

This is simply RealLifeIdiots at work. They are good at making themselves look like idiots and us paying audience even more so!