Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

6 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Either the translation software is completely useless or this message is indecipherable by any of us and I suspect mostly the latter.  

Any of the translation softwares translates near enough word for word, basically what "Wichstviel" is saying is stop complaining about not being able to get videos, and record them yourselves

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Stop complaining!  Do something about it and POST YOUR OWN CONTENT.

So what you're saying to this person is to post videos without having the expertise to do so on which giving this person a higher risk of being banned by RLC and by the way if his question is legitimate, what justifies being an advanced member when there is no longer any more videos on this site

• Like 1

well, in following the thumbnails pretty religiously, Leora has abstained for awhile and her last 'free' session has been posted.  That said, RLC has cracked down on free anonymous proxys (unless you are a member, you can login).  For the hell of it, I did a survey of many proxy services and found all of the ones I checked disabled, including one that I had been using for months, without posting video and therefore putting it at risk.  It seems like their streaming provider has added a feature to identify proxy servers.  Bottom line, I'd expect free cam video to drop off quite a bit.

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

So what you're saying to this person is to post videos without having the expertise to do so on which giving this person a higher risk of being banned by RLC and by the way if his question is legitimate, what justifies being an advanced member when there is no longer any more videos on this site

No, he should go to university, get a degree in cinematography, do an internship for one year at Paramount Studios, then another year of interning for Steve Spielberg, THEN start posting videos.

or...just ask how to capture content and post.

• Like 4

Dear Howard, I'm not complaining, I just say that a  few or no videos are posted.
I have always been a fan of you and your videos, but after all your statements I am enormously disappointed in you.
I do not need your videos, if I want to see RLC I will buy a premiun account, or maybe I have one?
But there are many free viewers who are very fond of the videos of you and Hope and Misty why suddenly nothing anymore?
You are still technically enough to bypass the RLC watermark?
I am a fan of CC peace

Beste Howard ik klaag niet, ik stel enkel vast dat er weinig of geen video's meer gepost worden.
Ik was altijd een fan van u en uw video's maar na al uw uitlatingen ben ik enorm ontgoocheld in u.
Ik heb uw video's niet nodig, als ik RLC wil zien zal ik mij een premiun acount kopen, of misschien heb ik er wel een?
Maar er zijn veel gratis kijkers die erg gesteld zijn/waren op de  video's van u en Hope en Misty waarom nu plots niets meer?
Jullie zijn toch technisch genoeg om het RLC watermerk te omzeilen?
Ik ben een fan van CC vrede

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Dear Howard, I'm not complaining, I just say that a  few or no videos are posted.
I have always been a fan of you and your videos, but after all your statements I am enormously disappointed in you.

I feed off of your disappointment. 

Now, for those leeches who only d/l files and don't bother to upload (not even a damn photo capture), suck it!  You must be a liberal/progressive, who rely on others to do work for your benefit (in the U.S., we call these people Democrats). In France, they refer to such people as 'everyone who lives outside of France'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Now, for those leeches who only d/l files and don't bother to upload (not even a damn photo capture), suck it!  You must be a liberal/progressive, who rely on others to do work for your benefit (in the U.S., we call these people Democrats). In France, they refer to such people as 'everyone who lives outside of France'.

d0bb85d28935a9a74031c0eb660e6f85.jpg

1 hour ago, Howard said:

And in the US we call Republicans "Russian Assets":dodgy:

• Like 8