Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

So Guys.... Ive taken a bullet for the team and ive paid for a premium membership! I'm more than happy to share any recordings i make from my premium account, but obviously i want to be a little bit more careful because i don't want to get banned. Ive set up leora on an external screen so i can screen share to anyone who would like to watch. Im guessing the best way to do this screen share is over skype but if anyone has any better ideas let me know! If youd like to view, just drop me your skype ID and ill add you to the conversation.

I'm not asking for payment towards the membership ive just paid for, but if you have the decency to offer something towards it, id be very grateful. Drop me a message if your willing to help out with paying for it, no matter how little the amount!. Ive just set up a private cloud folder with recordings in, for all of us to access. Im not demanding it but just saying that i'm open to people who are willing to help out. Maybe, if theres enough of us, we could afford some tokens for replay vids! 

• Like 1

Le 5/29/2019 à 3:24 AM, Johnny 5 a dit :

Yup, not much to go by but I think I capped that myself if it was a couple days ago?

How do you create the proper thumbnails? Like the others ive seen posted on the forum?

27 minutes ago, Special said:

So Guys.... Ive taken a bullet for the team and ive paid for a premium membership! I'm more than happy to share any recordings i make from my premium account, but obviously i want to be a little bit more careful because i don't want to get banned. Ive set up leora on an external screen so i can screen share to anyone who would like to watch. Im guessing the best way to do this screen share is over skype but if anyone has any better ideas let me know! If youd like to view, just drop me your skype ID and ill add you to the conversation.

I'm not asking for payment towards the membership ive just paid for, but if you have the decency to offer something towards it, id be very grateful. Drop me a message if your willing to help out with paying for it, no matter how little the amount!. Ive just set up a private cloud folder with recordings in, for all of us to access. Im not demanding it but just saying that i'm open to people who are willing to help out. Maybe, if theres enough of us, we could afford some tokens for replay vids! 

that sounds very generous… but i think you should just enjoy your new member status, you are now better than us 👏… just dont become this idiots who forget that we all came from the same place… yes the PUNANI!!! and of course they were all freeloaders at the beginning… some people change their persona when they enter a higher society, some stay humble… some call us trolls like this guy --> @pepe but all the recordings and screenshot from free-members, and yes it goes back to the Stone Age of RLC, just show their passion to the project, the only thing i hear from premium members is moaning <-- (btw is also passion)… … and two things in life is for sure… 1) Dead … 2) your rlc subscription is gonna end… … … im already here 🤓 and im welcoming you with open arms, i can tell you the air in the FREE-World is not that bad, there is a lot of fun stuff you can do here, and the girls are way more hotter 🤪 …

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, anupoulain a dit :

that sounds very generous… but i think you should just enjoy your new member status, you are now better than us 👏… just dont become this idiots who forget that we all came from the same place… yes the PUNANI!!! and of course they were all freeloaders at the beginning… some people change their persona when they enter a higher society, some stay humble… some call us trolls like this guy --> @pepe but all the recordings and screenshot from free-members, and yes it goes back to the Stone Age of RLC, just show their passion to the project, the only thing i hear from premium members is moaning <-- (btw is also passion)… … and two things in life is for sure… 1) Dead … 2) your rlc subscription is gonna end… … … im already here 🤓 and im welcoming you with open arms, i can tell you the air in the FREE-World is not that bad, there is a lot of fun stuff you can do here, and the girls are way more hotter 🤪 …

Haha, thanks for the response. I have had a premium subscription in the past and i was disappointed with it last time. Something just urged me to subscribe again. It is quite enjoyable to watch, even when nothing is happening! 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 2:08 AM, ILSTRONZO said:

I was thinking...

if Leora masturbates and there's no one to watch her, does she make a sound?

Like a tree falling in a forest. Being an exhibitionist is no fun when most of your audience can no longer see you. This has many implications..

43 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Like a tree falling in a forest. Being an exhibitionist is no fun when most of your audience can no longer see you. This has many implications..

does she even know how many of us are there watching?

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Now she's going to know she was just a Goddess because she had a great free membership community 😂

You mean she has been considered as a Goddess just cuz people  watched her for free??? I'm sorry I disagree with you ...

we will see
but how many have already said goodbye on the forum because they can no longer see their favorite girl for free?
Someone who falls on RLC accidentally comes directly to Leora's apartment as it's first on the list, for years I guess Leora was one of the best selling points for members to take subscriptions so if RLC has spent this apartment in premium only, I guess it goes beyond the simple framework of forcing people to take a subscription
I think there is a lot more reason to feel behind this, especially since RLC looks like it's premium only a lot of apartments
There were B2 and R1 since they opened
Since the beginning of this week, we have the following apartments
Leora, Nina and Kira, B1, B3, B4, R2 and Asia and Hakeem
That's a lot of change when there was little time RLC opened new free cams at Leora

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Du meinst, sie wurde als Göttin betrachtet, nur weil die Leute sie kostenlos angeschaut haben ??? Es tut mir leid, dass ich mit dir nicht einverstanden bin ...

Leora is not a goddess, she she is a wisty-horny girl, nice to look at.
But she, too, is getting older, the world keeps spinning.

Chaturbate isn't the same, but here some pretty girls also put on a show

• Like 2

good morning and kiss everyone ... I also don't think leora likes it only because he had free and non-paid cams but I also believe that this helped her a lot ... let me explain better ... she is very nice but there are and there were many other pretty girls in other apartments the fact of having free cameras and doing his free masturbations helped Leora a lot to be among the best of rlc we try to think if Leora immediately with all cameras closed how many of you would have seen her? how many would be staring at it? and if a kamilla or another beautiful girl had free cameras and was doing masturbation all the time in free cam who would you watch? ... I therefore agree with both of your thoughts ....

I think that Leora likes boys a lot because other physical aspects (but this is subjective from person to person) due to his way of doing and taking spectators in his private moments .... I look at her with other eyes as a woman ( I think) and sometimes I find it provocative even for a woman's eyes but many other unattractive ones and often I don't see her wet pussy ... there is that not every time she is excited in the same way but my question Leora only masturbates if you want or forced by contract rlc that imposes a certain number of sex scenes or masturbations in the apartments? ... this doubt of mine in seeing many girls often masturbate to reach orgasms (real or fake we can't know this) without getting wet ......... I'd like to know what you guys think? thanks a kiss