Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

15 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Es ist wirklich nur eine Datei namens Action 14-04-2019 12-54-54.mp4 und es ist
11.12GB. Xanadu war nett genug, um die Größe auf 689 MB zu reduzieren.

1816560434_Screenshot_2019-06-17MyAirBridgecomSendorsharebigfilesupto20GiBforfree.thumb.png.54e5c091a5b1f8f5055f311f3c7f42ec.png

das ist doch full fake 12 gb download für ein 700MB Video,,, Danke Xanadu

,,,ist das 7,5 GB Video von Heute wieder so ein FAKR????

3 hours ago, Aroel69 said:
use VLC, for me it's work

I had no problems seeing either of them with the always reliable mab doing the job, but this is the first time I've heard of VLC so curious to known what those letters stand for in case I see them again. Is it something I will need to know from now on?

21 minutes ago, arcobelina said:

VLC ist ein ausgezeichneter Videoplayer für Ihren PC. Sie können Teildateien abspielen, um zu prüfen, ob das, was Sie herunterladen, Ihren Wünschen entspricht. Es gibt ihn schon seit Jahren.

yes that's true, but if you assume that the pc, where a video was played referenced reference, is freshly set up and plays a video then plays the video over all, but if on the pc video programs and the same on it  and there was a video recorded the recording program takes the dll's of the recent date to record the video then it is taken that then in some pc, the video only with a gray picture or absolutely nothing happens, the ignorant would delete the file and miserably built on  everyone grumbles because the file size is not running