Cheesy

nagachilli2

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Cheesy, 

I think you are still reading the posts in here, even though you yourself are no longer posting.  I just want to say

God Bless and God Speed on your path to your final destination. :heart:

I don't think he is, Happy...but I'll be sure he sees it...😉

Thank my friend...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hello everyone...I know this isn't the right thread, but I'm posting this message here for 2 reasons...and I hope you forgive me. Firstly, I want as many of you guys to see it as possible, and although this guy really deserves a thread of his own here, I think many would miss it. Secondly, and very sadly, it would be a very short thread...

About 4 months ago, sort of by accident, I started PMing a guy. We became very good 'friends', even though we often disagree...He'd only been a member for 4 months or so before that, but was really enjoying the crack over on the main forum. This guy was wanting something to do to fill in his time. His beloved wife of 42 yrs was painfully and tragically taken from him 2 yrs ago and, although he still feels a little guilty watching all the beautiful girls here, he enjoys, or should I say, enjoyed the banter on here and it kept him going.  You see, to describe his health as 'not great' is the understatement of the year. But his 20 odd years in the military and his lovely wife's 5 month battle with cancer made him a strong man...a fighter. He's had 4 massive heart attacks and eventually had a quadrupal heart bipass. He's on a ton of meds, but the biggest pain relief, morphine, he can't take because of an allergy. He also has chronic  diabetic neuropathy in both feet and is in horrendous pain 24/7, possible amputation an option...
He wanted something to help him escape the constant pain, so subscribed to RLC. He's also written a book, which will be published later this year. 'POINT CLAIRE'. But sadly, since he's finished it, his sleepless nights have become boring. He's stopped posting on the forum because of all the negative shit flying around and he stopped enjoying it. His book was finished, so he had nothing to go to when RLC was quiet and has now stopped reading this forum and pulled the plug on his RLC membership. 

Basically he's really missing his wife, the constant pain is unbearable and his quality of life is non existent...He's ready to be reunited with his wife now guys, and depression has kicked in big style. He never told you this shit because he wasn't after pity and sympathy, but I asked him if I could relate some of his story... 
He's busy dotting i's and crossing t's with his remaining family in the next few days..He's putting everything in place...

He's also apologises for not saying goodbye personally...

Some of you know him as Cheesehead51...but I'll always remember him as 

Image result for cheesy

❤️

@cheesehead51  my prayers and thoughts go to you and your family i hope to see you back on camcaps.  someday

• Like 4

We might disagree with each other constantly, argue, even take the piss, be sarcastic and rip 7 shades of shit out of each other sometimes guys, but today showed that in certain real life situations, we are all the same...Thank you all, on Cheesy's behalf, for all your thoughts and prayers...He'll be in a better more peaceful non-pain ridden place soon with his beloved wife...Goodnite all...❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@nagachilli2 Is the gentleman you wrote about the least bit concerned about having his true identity revealed here? I suppose it’s possible that he writes under a pen name, but that’s not always so secret. I can see that you have corresponded with him even now about the proper name of the book, so perhaps he is at ease with this being posted here. Anyways, just asking in case he hasn’t considered the potential ramifications of being discovered. 

To this man, may peace be with you. 🙏🏻❤️

• Like 2

Update on Cheesy...

OK guys...things aren't looking good. He didn't reply for about 12 hrs last night, and through the night, after I'd PM'd him a number of times...I got a brief post from him 13 hrs ago to say he'd passed out for about 5 hrs and his son was going to take him to ER...That's the last I've heard from him. I know he's only got his phone, and he's having big problems typing...even on his laptop, but I'm that worried that I'm now thinking each of my PM's to him might be my last...

So I decided to PM him, as though it is my last ever post to him, because there was stuff I needed to say...

I just thought I'd put some of you in the picture...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Many thanks, on his behalf, Amy. I think he'd rather keep his identity secret for now...❤️

Yes, but isn’t posting the name of his book going to reveal his true identity? That was my point, sorry I didn’t make it more obvious. I’ll pray for him. 🙏🏻

• Like 1

The 'passing out' is something he does quite often when he takes his double meds...it relieves the pain somewhat, although he's not suppose to, cos it screws up his meds for the rest of the day, so I wasn't so worried about that..It's just that he hasn't replied to me yet...