R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do Samantha and Angie put on frequent tits,ass and pussy shows? If so, that probably explains why CC members don't insist that they be kicked out.   

Yes they do,  but usually only when they are drunk and high as a kite.  :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

0.08 Kristy putting clothes back, not packing. I'm 50% sure she stays, I'm 50% happy, still shitting though.

Right now I don't feel as positive about Kristy as I use to. I'll wait to see what happens until my sub. runs out March 10. If Kami does come back to pick up the stuff on her bed it will be interesting to see how Kami and Kristy react to each other.

13 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

And I won't shed a tear when she leaves as well.

However Sera will only be there for a few months at most.  Kami has been disappointing (too me) for over a year. 

I don't care for the clickbait crap that sera does, but I do enjoy watching beautiful women so for the most part neither one has disappointed me, just my opinion  

the relationship between kristy and kamila was very cold, it was not possible to continue like that,

just one recent example the angels was not authorized to sleep in kami bed that says  everything ! kamila have never accepted the friends of kristy here and it was the beginning of the war between them

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they turned it into a couples apartment for Kristy and her bf. And then they can use Kamila's room as a guestroom or something and Kayle's room for storage or extra small bedroom.

What if her bf already has his own luxury apartment?

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they turned it into a couples apartment for Kristy and her bf. And then they can use Kamila's room as a guestroom or something and Kayle's room for storage or extra small bedroom.

But then the ? is do they keep a premium apartment and keep charging the same or move it up to couples and lower the price

Just now, firewall said:

the relationship between kristy and kamila was very cold, it was not possible to continue like that,

just one recent example the angels was not authorized to sleep in kami bed that says  everything ! kamila have never accepted the friends of kristy here and it was the beginning of the war between them

Well not even Katya slept there with her, found that strange. She did sleep in her bed a couple of times though while Kamila was on vacation.

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

Maybe that's because Kami didn't want some drunk pissing or barfing in her bed or stealing things from her room.

• Like 2