R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

I see a lot of comment about Kristy because she has sex with her boyfriend in the apartment
I think many have forgotten the episode about  Kamila with Egor to put this kind of comment 

This happened more than two years ago. 

I want to have some hopes and that house in reopen with fresh,active residents but it's rlc so not sure what to expect..B2 was improving for some time then entered long time MTN then reopen with other girls and all the massages and paintings crap returned big time.So place perfectly can reopen with an new Angie,Emily and Sam(that in my opinion are the ks taken to another lever of mediocrity).Would like Kristy and boyfriend plus the two Ls girlfriends.

Just now, spielo said:

It will be a longer UM to clean the two rooms from the smell... for the new girls 😉

But I am afraid we do know them already...

Realy hope they aren't those two Kami usual girlfriend that visit the place and were there this lastest days(blonde girl and brunet),if is then no changes at all.well one change..the ks were prettier.

7 minutes ago, spielo said:

It will be a longer UM to clean the two rooms from the smell... for the new girls 😉

But I am afraid we do know them already...

the question is if rlc will keep this apartment or present a new one

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Realy hope they aren't those two Kami usual girlfriend that visit the place and were there this lastest days(blonde girl and brunet),if is then no changes at all.well one change..the ks were prettier.

oh yes please don't put the boring house sitters for the replacement

1 minute ago, firewall said:

the question is if rlc will keep this apartment or present a new one

Are you suggesting that RLC might cut back on their Russian apartments? 

If the Russian FSB goes the way of Ukraine, RLC is going to have a lot of problems... and this forum is going to be flooded with tears. Fortunately, Old Dudes is on high ground. I'll be over there at the bar. Put some sad music on the Juke Box...