Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

il y a 15 minutes, raul399 a dit :

Honnêtement, je pense qu'il n'a pas de sens ce qu'il fait .. Dans la salle de bain il n'y a pas de son et qui influence beaucoup dans ce qu'il fait .. Pour moi, ne pas avoir le son, ne pas entendre ses gémissements est une masturbation nulle

vrais

38 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Yes yes .. Everything perfect .. Less sound ... Ha ha ha ha ha .. Now moving my ass in the living room with music for me sexier than watching her masturbate in the bathroom .. I'll wait for the next I hope it has sound .. Ha ha ha ha

Yes I can certainly understand your point of hearing her beautiful voice moaning but at the same time they do have a very close but separate facility in there to do their business( like we all have to do) and the sounds that will penetrate from that area may not be so desirable to hear

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Sí, ciertamente puedo entender su punto de escuchar el gemido de su hermosa voz, pero al mismo tiempo tienen una instalación muy cercana pero separada para hacer sus negocios (como todos tenemos que hacer) y los sonidos que penetrarán en esa área. Puede que no sea tan deseable escuchar

90 percent of the apartments have sound .. It is not the first time I have stayed the sound ... For me to have no sound my erection is lowered .. Everyone has their tastes .. Vicious face .. Sound and wetting her tits with saliva that is what excites me .. Since to pass your tongue through the nipples does not come .. If it were possible that would be the most exciting thing for me .. That's me .. Ha ha ha ha ha

• Like 1

Leora,

I would really like to see you do that bathtub routine in the guest especially how wet and creamy you were, are you going to stay up and play with me.

or are you going to bed?

I hope you stay up and play with me.

Thanks for sharing I'll be watching.