Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

il y a 40 minutes, Mutt496 a dit :

Not saying this is a hoax, but doesn't it seem weird Dasha hasn't left to be with her family?

A full day the apartment is under maintenance i think it could be like that for a few days if she is in mourning not sure what's going on.

Eu gostaria que Algum moderador do forum. nos Informasse. sobre o apartamento m s d. o que Esta acontecendo qui dia volta a ficar online. como eles Estão estou sentindo muita falta deles. todos os dias ligo meu computador e o apartamento Esta em manutenção. e nos sem nem uma Informação. a rlc Esta certa por não querer transmitir sofrimento ao publico por isso colocou o apartamento ofline.  a gente fica curioso afinal Este apartamento ja faz parte da menha rotina. 

On 3/2/2019 at 12:30 PM, Daleys said:

A full day the apartment is under maintenance i think it could be like that for a few days if she is in mourning not sure what's going on.

With all the cam upgrades going on, it's also possible they're upgrading cams at this place as well.

I canceled my automatic renewal at RLC, because I consider inadmissible that M & S, D apartment is under maintenance for so many days. I may reconsider if RLC compensates subscribers with an extension of their subscription for the same days that the apartment is under maintenance. This apartment is one of the reasons why I am a subscriber.

Il ya 5 heures, news to dit:

I canceled my automatic renewal at RLC, because I consider it inadmissible that M & S, D apartment is under maintenance for so many days. I may reconsider whether RLC compensates subscribers with an extension of their subscription for the same day that the apartment is under maintenance. This apartment is one of the reasons why I am subscriber.

That's harsh you do know about Dasha and her loss. Also the apartment could be back with a brand new look with new cams badly need nightvision and sound in the bathroom.

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

That's harsh you do know about Dasha and her loss. Also the apartment could be back with a brand new look with new cams badly need nightvision and sound in the bathroom.

Thanks for your comment.

First, of all, I don't know what really happened to Dasha. People guess. If I'm wrong, let me know the why.

Second, RLC doesn't explain what is happening there. And I think that it's its obligation to do that. This isn't a normal situation, you must agree. And all of us paid for a service that they don't offer.

Besides, that, if someone of her Familiy died, perhaps she should travel or leave the project for a while. That's what everybody do in their jobs. Perhaps not in all countries but,  in Europe, workers are aloud to stay at home when one relative die.

I use to see RCL because I like to see Dasha and some others women. I stay in Dasha side, when she is attacked here. But business is business. RLC apartments aren't tenants home. RLC is a job for all of them.

Thanks again

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, novidades said:

Thanks for your comment.

First, of all, I don't know what really happened to Dasha. People guess. If I'm wrong, let me know the why.

Second, RLC doesn't explain what is happening there. And I think that it's its obligation to do that. This isn't a normal situation, you must agree. And all of us paid for a service that they don't offer.

Besides, that, if someone of her Familiy died, perhaps she should travel or leave the project for a while. That's what everybody do in their jobs. Perhaps not in all countries but,  in Europe, workers are aloud to stay at home when one relative die.

I use to see RCL because I like to see Dasha and some others women. I stay in Dasha side, when she is attacked here. But business is business. RLC apartments aren't tenants home. RLC is a job for all of them.

Thanks again

It's not a guess unfortunaly 😢

Did you send a message to their support of the reason for this long maintenance, even if you risk having a generic answer, this is the only way to have an information coming from them