Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Dasha is pregnant thus the Baby Girl balloon and may explain the change in the relationships. Recall it wasn't that long ago we saw Dasha really crying a lot. Now I want to state this is my opinion and I have no proof but no one on here seems to talk about the balloon. What the hell else could it mean?

You took the thoughts right out of my mind. I second this,

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Dasha is pregnant thus the Baby Girl balloon and may explain the change in the relationships. Recall it wasn't that long ago we saw Dasha really crying a lot. Now I want to state this is my opinion and I have no proof but no one on here seems to talk about the balloon. What the hell else could it mean?

I think you right

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be someone of her family passed away!?She it's all in black.Whatever it is she it's crying a lot.Wish i could understand their language.

SHE ALWAYS WEARS BLACK,LOL.

11 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Dasha wasn't all that together when she entered this phase of "the project", having lived with an asshole. Wonder what the issue is. There could be a million.

WOMEN CAN ALSO GET P.T.S.D. FROM AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. BUT HATS OFF TO BOGDAN FOR BEING THERE,BUT WHY IS IT EVEN HIM COMFORTING HER,DO THEY KNOW EACH OTHER THAT WELL FROM BEFORE,I DO NOT KNOW THE HISTORY.