R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The one that agrees to fuck the most.

Don't you think it is about time to quit trolling this thread and go chase your Kamilla around on her Instagram. You are becoming very annoying with constant innuendos about Kristy and her friends.

We have rules around here and I will enforce them ! The Mod !!! Rule 5 applies. enough is enough Ridgerunner.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Don't you think it is about time to quit trolling this thread and go chase your Kamilla around on her Instagram. You are becoming very annoying with constant innuendos about Kristy and her friends.

We have rules around here and I will enforce them ! The Mod !!! Rule 5 applies.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

Answer for you in Rants Thread.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Answer for you in Rants Thread.

Ridge, as a guy who maybe understands some of what you like, throwing words around as bricks is not helpful for your course. There is a word called respect, which is for others.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the way people on here showed respect for Kami?:huh:

I've called her the most beautiful girl here. I stand by that. You love her, I love Kristy. You lost, I sympathies, I was lucky. Your tactics is the issue.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the way people on here showed respect for Kami?:huh:

We showed the same respect for her as she showed to rlc users.Not more neither less.i know and understand you really liked Kami but she is past in rlc.She was an resident that deliver some really good moments,other less good and will be remembered with love by some and with no special feelings by others.

• Like 2

Kinda sad by Noldus info..for some reason(guess because this house had three residents for long time)i had the hops high that the two guests i like more would become residents..if it's only one then pretty sure it's that smaller,fit girl that had that "event" with boyfriend,that's would put the other guestgirl that i also like(the blue eyes girl,brown hair)out of resident and she would continue being just guest.😣.