R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

1 hour ago, ConanSp said:

The only way we may truly know is how long he sticks around after apartment reopens, but I believe he has found Kristy's spot and has opened her up to explore.

Hopefully he will stay,as i said before he makes her smile a lot and they seem happy and satisfied togheter.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

I just hope will be an three residents house,that way we can have two new residents.But in other hand having one bedroom as guest room could be nice.

The best Tenants to get are ones that are committed to the RLC Project. 

One's that feel their Ass needs a Vacation every Month Need Not Apply.   :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The best Tenants to get are ones that are committed to the RLC Project. 

One's that feel their Ass needs a Vacation every Month Need Not Apply.   :biggrin:

🙏.Totaly,and We totaly can diference ones from another's.If this revamped house becomes an "Angie vacations trip motel thing " style place i will enter deep depression mode,seriously!😆.But i kinda feel we gona have an nice,good,active,sexy roommates house.

• Upvote 1

To Kristy, RLC.

Business proposition. In my country Odin and Thor with countless other gods rules, you might have heard of us from Hollywood.

You've been approved as new goddess on one condition. Turn on the cameras and show a piece of paper with "I'm back" and the deal will go through.

Sincerely yours, Northguy, CEO Valhalla.

In case of no deal, hope to see you soon.

• Like 1