R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Most likely yes like before.

hope she will be more relax because not much to see with her and little boring, she just need to take to same road of the angels and it can be not bad wait and see

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well actually we are pretty lucky, 2 out of 3 aint bad.

Not in my case,of the two angels that join i only like one(the small cute girl),and my favourite angel didn't joined.But Gess if the house routines gona change than that alone will be an big improvement,if we don't see an travel signal during Lets say the first two,three weeks that  will be an nice sign.

6 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

No this was on Pop cam thumbs, I don't have replay thumbs on. Friday night Kristy's original livingroom cam 1 thumbnail pop up on the thumbs twice, I tried clicking it but nothing happened the third time I took screen shot just to make sure I was seeing that it was Kristy's Living room and it was.

OK, they have worked fast then 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not in my case,of the two angels that join i only like one(the small cute girl),and my favourite angel didn't joined.But Gess if the house routines gona change than that alone will be an big improvement,if we don't see an travel signal during Lets say the first two,three weeks that  will be an nice sign.

my favorite is the little one named  maracuya so I am very happy with that

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

my favorite is the little one named  maracuya so I am very happy with that

I like her a lot also,she seems an pretty,sexy little explosive package.Regard her totaly happy also.But having that blonde in livingroom with such clean image cams..not happy at all😁.