Kira (2019) Part #2

i'd like to address something here. it seems that there is always an undercurrent of kira bashing here. if she has done some things that aren't popular with some forum members i think that it is only fair to give her some credit for the good things here such as emily , rosie, red/herman/, jessica/conan, romina, etc. also a lot of non-residents come here to have uninhibited sex such as serena (luckily since she does nothing at her apt). also alan, nina, valery, and many guests that i can't name off the top of my head. also she is my kind of lesbian (1 that also likes dick). even dawn & emily have had sex with guys here. so if she has to take all of the criticism she also should be recognized for the good things that happen here. jmo!

• Like 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'd like to address something here. it seems that there is always an undercurrent of kira bashing here. if she has done some things that aren't popular with some forum members i think that it is only fair to give her some credit for the good things here such as emily , rosie, red/herman/, jessica/conan, romina, etc. also a lot of non-residents come here to have uninhibited sex such as serena (luckily since she does nothing at her apt). also alan, nina, valery, and many guests that i can't name off the top of my head. also she is my kind of lesbian (1 that also likes dick). even dawn & emily have had sex with guys here. so if she has to take all of the criticism she also should be recognized for the good things that happen here. jmo!

I agree but I think the main reason that most people do not really like her is how she treats Emily sometimes. She's not very nice at all to her in certain situations. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree but I think the main reason that most people do not really like her is how she treats Emily sometimes. She's not very nice at all to her in certain situations. 

but kira seems to always have girlfriends that like to be abused, at least for a while. if emily tires of that i'm sure that she'll leave & kira will bring home another sub.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

but kira seems to always have girlfriends that like to be abused, at least for a while. if emily tires of that i'm sure that she'll leave & kira will bring home another sub.

I don't think Emily is a sub. It's clearly visible she does not like it in those situations. I like her. It would be a real shame to lose her. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think Emily is a sub. It's clearly visible she does not like it in those situations. I like her. It would be a real shame to lose her. 

it's still her choice. if the pluses outweigh the minuses for her she'll stay. if not she'll go. but even though she is cute i haven't seen her take any initiative on her own to go elsewhere on vh. kira on the other hand has usually managed to have an entertaining apt 1 way or another so i'm sure that she'll stay with or without emily.

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's still her choice. if the pluses outweigh the minuses for her she'll stay. if not she'll go. but even though she is cute i haven't seen her take any initiative on her own to go elsewhere on vh. kira on the other hand has usually managed to have an entertaining apt 1 way or another so i'm sure that she'll stay with or without emily.

How can we possibly know what the the real situation is with Kira and anyone when we don't have a clue what they speak about(unless of course Russian is a language you understand).You said you haven't seen her take any initiative to go elsewhere but how do you know that for sure,for all we know she is maybe desperate to leave or indeed stay.For myself it's a real bummer not understanding them because after all it's how we communicate.Correct me if I am wrong but this Apt.opened as Kira and Foxy and Foxy had no problem with Kira that we could see anyway because she was a strong character that knew the score whereas the likes of Rosy and Emily are maybe not such strong characters and can appear to be dominated.Kira seems to be a friendly and sociable person as we see with the amount of people who visit for varying length's of time but I think if someone who stays for a longish time,maybe some form of relationship they must be strong.JMO

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

How can we possibly know what the the real situation is with Kira and anyone when we don't have a clue what they speak about(unless of course Russian is a language you understand).You said you haven't seen her take any initiative to go elsewhere but how do you know that for sure,for all we know she is maybe desperate to leave or indeed stay.For myself it's a real bummer not understanding them because after all it's how we communicate.Correct me if I am wrong but this Apt.opened as Kira and Foxy and Foxy had no problem with Kira that we could see anyway because she was a strong character that knew the score whereas the likes of Rosy and Emily are maybe not such strong characters and can appear to be dominated.Kira seems to be a friendly and sociable person as we see with the amount of people who visit for varying length's of time but I think if someone who stays for a longish time,maybe some form of relationship they must be strong.JMO

and what exactly is your question? are you seeing something different? i'm not the kira basher.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

and what exactly is your question? are you seeing something different? i'm not the kira basher.

I wasn't exactly asking a question and I am certainly not suggesting you are a Kira basher I am merely saying that Kira seems to have different relationships and attitudes towards different people and with some she can appear to be dominating so it all depends on how we as individuals read her behaviour.As I have said already on the whole she is a friendly and sociable person.As for seeing something different I see what you see but we can interpret it in totally different ways.

I find that kira is an enigma, she is loud and proud, but she also possesses insecurities like most women do. Sometimes she covers it by being brash, and other times she wears her heart on her sleeve. She has been a mainstay for vhtv now for a while. At least you can count on something happening in her house. 🙌🏾🤘🏿

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

I find that kira is an enigma, she is loud and proud, but she also possesses insecurities like most women do. Sometimes she covers it by being brash, and other times she wears her heart on her sleeve. She has been a mainstay for vhtv now for a while. At least you can count on something happening in her house. 🙌🏾🤘🏿

I beg your pardon!?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Most of the women I know are certainly not insecure.Care to elaborate on your "insecurity " theory.That's a sweeping statement to make about the female gender which IMO is wrong.