Kira (2019) Part #2

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not saying in as depreciate mode/bad thing or being 100% certain but i think he "only" had two (outside the system).. This one for instance is the 4th visit she is doing (covered the bathroom cam twice).. The one with blue hair visited twice

I don't watch enough to count the number of visits by each girl.  I take your word for it.  Lets just say that he has a busy schedule

I think Serena would love to move-in with him. But she has to take a number.  Few weeks ago, she showed up (I presume she had not announced her visit) and he was busy with another one

It was obvious in her face that she was "dissapointed" . Last week, he was also "busy" on the couch  so she slept alone in the guest room.  Only to be disturbed by a young horny couple that was also visiting.  They had a quick fuck next to her while she was sleeping.  When she realized what was happening, she got up and left the apartment obviously mad.   

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I don't watch enough to count the number of visits by each girl.  I take your word for it.  Lets just say that he has a busy schedule

I think Serena would love to move-in with him. But she has to take a number.  Few weeks ago, she showed up (I presume she had not announced her visit) and he was busy with another one

It was obvious in her face that she was "dissapointed" . Last week, he was also "busy" on the couch  so she slept alone in the guest room.  Only to be disturbed by a young horny couple that was also visiting.  They had a quick fuck next to her while she was sleeping.  When she realized what was happening, she got up and left the apartment obviously mad.   

I remember her because of the tattoo and covering the cams
In that night I guess she realized that she "wasn't needed" anymore in the place 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I remember her because of the tattoo and covering the cams
In that night I guess she realized that she "wasn't needed" anymore in the place 

May be one day she will realize that the is not needed anymore in VH

Even Alan doesn't want to fuck her anymore

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

May be one day she will realize that the is not needed anymore in VH

Even Alan doesn't want to fuck her anymore

Or she doesn't want to fuck Alan.. could be from both sides.. i always believe that the relation wasn't about any of them having particular interest in the other

• Like 1

True

But when Nina was there, on several occasions she joined them.  Also, during the first extended absence of Nina, she was a regular visitor in Alan's bed.  But who knows why they don't fuck each other anymore

However, correct me if I'm wrong, but Serena had several guys that visited her from time to time.  To my knowledge, its been a while since a guy came to her apartment and had sex with her (except for Dereck that came there a couple of times)

6 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

True

But when Nina was there, on several occasions she joined them.  Also, during the first extended absence of Nina, she was a regular visitor in Alan's bed.  But who knows why they don't fuck each other anymore

However, correct me if I'm wrong, but Serena had several guys that visited her from time to time.  To my knowledge, its been a while since a guy came to her apartment and had sex with her (except for Dereck that came there a couple of times)

In the past yes.. now after return she had one guy (that i remember) but some months ago (without being derek) 

Anyone knows in which country this apartment is located?

GMT +5  can still be in Russia but way east of Moscow.  Could also be Kazakhstan.

Reason I'm asking is I just noticed that Derek left with the girl and, despite that we are still in August, he had a winter coat and a tuque

A bit early to already be in winter

Just now, BenCoudon said:

Anyone knows in which country this apartment is located?

GMT +5  can still be in Russia but way east of Moscow.  Could also be Kazakhstan.

Reason I'm asking is I just noticed that Derek left with the girl and, despite that we are still in August, he had a winter coat and a tuque

A bit early to already be in winter

Siberia. Quite extreme climate there even in summer. One day could be 40 degrees next day 10 degrees.