Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, squish said:

What even though he farted in her face? 00:15:34 cam 12 (full volume).

Not sure how different cultures deal with matter related Gas. I was referring to how he is different with players like Zack or Blond.   

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He worked hard? 🤣

Only at talking! Having said that and in Alan's defence he tends to go with people he knows a bit about beforehand, which in this business is probably a wise thing to do. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, squish said:

But I don't think much will happen. Alan still sleeping off last night.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He worked hard? 🤣

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Only at talking! Having said that and in Alan's defence he tends to go with people he knows a bit about beforehand, which in this business is probably a wise thing to do. 

I don't think Alan will deliver anything during parties. So his appearance anywhere is an indication of he party will be do-nothing.

No pressure on him since this is his determination. But at least we know what happens when he shows up.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.4ea149d4fa5c9786b40f85011296bb2c.png

image.thumb.png.dee8063b90964c6f999bd78613ac3894.png

image.thumb.png.52fe2085c73813205f3fdaebe2f09268.png

Alright, so Edda is more presentable tonight.

Allan and Jules decided not to join the party, and Serena has already claimed the only alpha male available - Derek. 

I curious to know what is Edda's strategy here? Did she just remembered that she is missing friends (acquaintances I should say) and started to keep visiting them all of the sudden? Does not add up very well. OR did she realized that she has so many fans, and the party can earn substantial views by her just showing and do nothing? I wonder if she is deliberately milking her loyal fans like myself?