B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

B4 will be the one to watch if anything.  As for B2s party...I will just say this.  How many tops will come off or how much nakedness does one expect with Russ there?  Never has before when one of these parties with B3 happens...and it won't tonight.  BTW if Sera goes to the party, which at this point I'm not sure if she is...but if she does watch how much she is on her phone.

B2 is where that Jayla is?  the one Rus and Kylie were playing with the other night?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

yes, and the twins & Gina

My understand from watching and reading here is that Gina and the twins will provide as much action as steel rusting.  Why won't Jayla be there?  Also if B1 is going then maybe that Gigi girl will show up.  I heard Rus really likes her

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

My understand from watching and reading here is that Gina and the twins will provide as much action as steel rusting.  Why won't Jayla be there?  Also if B1 is going then maybe that Gigi girl will show up.  I heard Rus really likes her

these are B2 subject matter...you need to post in the relevant thread

I don't know for sure but it doesn't appear as if these girls are going to the vampire dress up party in B2, which by the way seems to be in full swing.  It looks more like they may be preparing to entertain at home.