Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Il y a 4 heures, zoifan a dit :

Alan is not an ordinary guy. He also had shown some mild autistic signs. His choice of lifestyle and his lifestyle is something we never experienced. So, IMO, that is as far as a relationship with Alan can go.

Perhaps the definition of relationship for a VH participant could be different.

If you are correct about the Autism then that changes everything.!

Il y a 1 heure, Amy3 a dit :

Don’t underestimate the importance of non members. No pics, no non members, not much of a forum. The relationship is a symbiotic one. 

Of course not,I was just having a dig at Rob!!

Il y a 3 heures, Bonaly a dit :

If you are correct about the Autism then that changes everything.!

Re.Autism:I actually have a male family member who is on the edge of the spectrum which I would say is where Alan sits(if indeed it is Autism)and his behaviour is totally different.Where Alan is of a happy demeanour my relative can be happy or sullen and withdrawn at any given time.He is mid teens so not quite as mature.I have been a VH sub.for well over a year now and for all the times I saw Alan Autism never occurred to me.If I remember correctly someone on here has already mentioned this about Alan maybe Sparkles or Squish(sure it was a green Avatar).Of course I hope we are wrong about him and Alan is just Alan.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Don’t underestimate the importance of non members. No pics, no non members, not much of a forum. The relationship is a symbiotic one. 

Thank you my friend you must excuse these foreigners especially those north if the border 🤪 😉

• Like 2

19 hours ago, squish said:

Still it was a rare treat to see Louise again and a total shock to see George on best behaviour. This apartment never fails to surprise.

because he wanted you to say that the girl ordered from george to show love for him, so she was kissing him all night but he was keeping ignoring her ,showing that having sex with her in front  of cams not his first target ,  so we logically will say  he became a good guy  and she in deep love with him she accepted everything and will accept what will he isfeeding her later whatever is it ,good plan,another point serena not for alan , she returned for gissele and loiuse remember that .george changed his plans and choose friendly and cute serena to deal with the girls, girls play will not harm their feelings, then party !!
good luck to you all.

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Re.Autism:I actually have a male family member who is on the edge of the spectrum which I would say is where Alan sits(if indeed it is Autism)and his behaviour is totally different.Where Alan is of a happy demeanour my relative can be happy or sullen and withdrawn at any given time.He is mid teens so not quite as mature.I have been a VH sub.for well over a year now and for all the times I saw Alan Autism never occurred to me.If I remember correctly someone on here has already mentioned this about Alan maybe Sparkles or Squish(sure it was a green Avatar).Of course I hope we are wrong about him and Alan is just Alan.

Twas me as I recognise the signs. This is why it was such a tragedy when Nina left as she understood this and made allowance for it. Not many people are prepared to.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, squish a dit :

Twas me as I recognise the signs. This is why it was such a tragedy when Nina left as she understood this and made allowance for it. Not many people are prepared to.

Do you think Serena will understand?.She has a lot of history living with Alan and must know about his condition.