Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Yo estaba realmente esperando a ver a esa chica de nuevo. ¿Soy el único que piensa que en la actualidad hay un poco de una falta de emoción en VH? De vez en cuando hay escenarios posibles como Kira anoche, pero puedo recordar periodos como hace tres meses, cuando apartamentos eran al mismo tiempo emocionante y el dilema era el que ver. quizá VH debe ejecutar otra competencia?

Yes, I think just like you! VH has become very boring and predictable. It has very occasionally some points but nothing special. They have focused only on many couples of any kind to fuck, but have forgotten life, drama, intrigue... Something that surprises us. In short, long ago they bet on the amount and have completely left by the way the quality, which is the most important!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

I was really hoping to see that girl again. Am I alone in thinking that currently there is a bit of a lack of excitement on VH? Now and again there are potential scenarios like Kira last night but I can recall periods like three months ago when apartments were concurrently exciting and the dilemma was which to watch. perhaps VH should run another competition?

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

unless we are both imagining the same thing you are right. 30 something apts & practically nothing happening at all. maybe we should all take a vacation?

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Yes, I think just like you! VH has become very boring and predictable. It has very occasionally some points but nothing special. They have focused only on many couples of any kind to fuck, but have forgotten life, drama, intrigue... Something that surprises us. In short, long ago they bet on the amount and have completely left by the way the quality, which is the most important!

Whenever you got really board, check out that circus, aka Christian & Ruta. So many exciting real life shows happen there almost daily - included in your subscription. 

image.thumb.png.5bf667cb5a5de6c39aac673a0b720e44.png

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

Whenever you got really board, check out that circus, aka Christian & Ruta. So many exciting real life shows happen there almost daily - included in your subscription. 

Maybe it's just me, but that struck me as really funny. The 'gallows' has
another use. Maybe you should put that in the VH Funnies topic. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

Maybe it's just me, but that struck me as really funny. The 'gallows' has
another use. Maybe you should put that in the VH Funnies topic. 😊

Your right Let's and it puts a new spin on "hanging out the washing"😀😀

The spin pun was unintentional😀😀

• Like 1

15 hours ago, zoifan said:

Exciting if you enjoy bald middle age sex and there is no lack of activity there but I find that players of Corneliu's and Sima's age works better for me.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, Sparkles said:

Isn't the same that was there with the other female? I guess it was said they will be renting the place for one week Alan absence but Serena supposedly would still be living in the couch.. Now no serena and no other girl

It seems to be a very long week.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Your right Let's and it puts a new spin on "hanging out the washing"😀😀

The spin pun was unintentional😀😀

Hang on are you trying to pun your way out of this. 😂

• Like 1