R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

The guest girl has now learned how to use her towel in the shower so that she does not need to show anything. Now she did not drop the towel at all and all we could see was the upper part of her bare back wHEn she put her shirt back on, without bra.

7 hours ago, Calle said:

The guest girl has now learned how to use her towel in the shower so that she does not need to show anything. Now she did not drop the towel at all and all we could see was the upper part of her bare back wHEn she put her shirt back on, without bra.

She learns from her mistakes, a few days ago, this towel kept falling, exposing her naked in the shower
she is complicated to understand because I do not have the impression that she is really afraid of the cameras, it is stealthy but I think that we have already been able to see everything of her body during the showers or her change of clothes in the room (sometimes she does everything so that we can see nothing and sometimes we can see a little more)

She has already removed her bra in front of the bathroom mirror showing her breasts and she had a reflex smile instead of being sad, but that does not prevent her from showing only  a little

In any case, I find her very pretty and it is a pity that she does not act naturally after all this time in the apartment, I know she is not a participant and she has all the reasons not to show up, but when you squat for almost 15 days in girlfriend house and that this apartment is full of camera, if you're not comfortable with it, take a hotel or sleep at another girlfriend

For now I just feel that she is enjoying the apartment for free without paying us the tourist tax 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

did anyone hear angie's conversation with the guy... she was talking about recent conversion and spirituality... the guy asked how was her normal life after conversion.. and she said that it has become a little difficult to to live her life the way she used to... 

is this the reason that she is doing most action under the sheets now.. and keeps reading this book...?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

did anyone hear angie's conversation with the guy... she was talking about recent conversion and spirituality... the guy asked how was her normal life after conversion.. and she said that it has become a little difficult to to live her life the way she used to... 

is this the reason that she is doing most action under the sheets now.. and keeps reading this book...?

Now!?she doing it sinse day one,almost two years ago.Dont feel confortable with cams..don't join an house full of them.But she likes the $$$.

Just now, ze81 said:

Now!?she doing it sinse day one,almost two years ago.Dont feel confortable with cams..don't join an house full of them.But she likes the $$$.

Can you explain to me how a girl who is not comfortable in front of the cameras can be naked as much as possible and masturbates without cover in front of the cameras?

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Can you explain to me how a girl who is not comfortable in front of the cameras can be naked as much as possible and masturbates without cover in front of the cameras?

So why didn't she had sex one single time in two years(or almost)at good view and have to cover herself from feet to top of head with one,two blankets when she have sex with any of the dudes..must be an really good explanation but i don't know.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So why didn't she had sex one single time in two years(or almost)and have to cover herself from feet to top of head with one,two blankets when she have sex with any of the dudes..must be an really good explanation but i don't know.

maybe you are not so good in math my friend 😁