R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

maybe you are not so good in math my friend 😁

So are you saying she had sex with an dude(with penetration of Winnie)without being hide under one,two blankets?Please tell me the date and precise hours so i gona try to watch it with my own eyes.Thank God she feels confortable with cams😅.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So are you saying she had sex with an dude(with penetration of Winnie)without being hide under one,two blankets?Please tell me the date and precise hours so i gona try to watch it with my own eyes.Thank God she feels confortable with cams.

I do not really count but when you see Angie doing some sort of threesome with Samantha, she sucks a guy in bed without any blanket or when she does masturbate for an hour by Samantha, for me I do not see a girl who is not comfortable with cameras 😉
But good for you, sex is the most important, so she is super shy 😁

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I do not really count but when you see Angie doing some sort of threesome with Samantha, she sucks a guy in bed without any blanket or when she does masturbate for an hour by Samantha, for me I do not see a girl who is not comfortable with cameras 😉
But good for you, sex is the most important, so she is super shy 😁

Talking about sex,intercourse,penis penetration..You want to know how many Times Angie(in about year and half)did without hide from cams..Zero.She only was Fingered and blowjobs for maybe three,four times and for that she was extremely drug&&,rest of times,all the sex  with all the diferent dudes was ..underblankets hide from all cams views,don't think at all she is confortable with cams.The most important for me is residents that don't need to hide from the cams i pay to watch and that aren't always going "vacations"..in all my years in rlc this house and residents are the worst ones,just being honest.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Now!?she doing it sinse day one,almost two years ago.Dont feel confortable with cams..don't join an house full of them.But she likes the $$$.

When angie started... i remember she didnt even wear skirts, or short pants in the apartment.. ie she didnt even show her legs freely, except when bathing or changing... it took her about two months.. to change that.. yes she doesnt like to have sex in front of cam.. same as sophie... but having said that.. apart from actual sex.. she has provided a lotta entertainment and without sheets... opening bating in daylight... doing non-intercourse but sexy stuff with guys and girls.. openly.. but lately i dont remember seeing her doing much stuff openly.. the last was that night with emily where emily got so drunk that she got unwell..

Guest Starmob

I see it too, or at least as much as the thumbnails show. God I hope someone is going to post this video.