R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

Are they already in the process of replacing some of actual residents for new ones that are friends of ex residents and will continue the joke?Seems the new guest/resident have the same plastic cirurgion as Emilie.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pat dupon said:

2 nouvelles filles qui profite des abonnes sans rien donner en retour

je dirais plutôt le contraire, que les abonnés profitent des deux filles qui n'ont aucune relation avec RLC (enfin je pense) 

l'une est une amie de Samantha, l'autre une amie d'Emily 

et cela reste que mon avis mais les voir nue sous la douche, me permet en tant qu'abonné d'avoir de jolie choses à voir, du coup je me sent complètement pas perdant dans cette histoire 😉 

• Like 4

Think we are seing this from wrong perspective,what is hapenning is rlc is always in vanguard,we were usted to have house with residents but rlc tried sometimes new,residents that actualy aren't residents,we can watch them during the many fantastic showers and changes of clothes,with those luxury night dresses(even if is morning,midday,or night time),of course unlike the others rlc houses this vanguard house doesn't include in package the sexual life of the residents/guests..that is private and done elsewhere,but of course there is always plenty plenty blankets to cover from toe to head if sex must happen in cams,and of course the "vacations"..Probrbay is paid publicity and site gets money for every travel(and boy if there isn't many many "travels"),Personaly Just glad to have such nice house with guests taking places of residents,enjoying the topless singing in From of mirror and specialy love the many clothes exchange.Thank you rlc.PS..forgeted the amazing two times a month "parties",it's my favourite days in site,so fresh and natural parties.

Emily and the Nuns should be the name of this apartment, not R-2 as there will be sex, or sexuality, or seduction of the voyeurs by these two nuns staying there now sadly. Emily will have to carry the load and she is very spotty at best.

Image result for thumbs down gif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Emily and the Nuns should be the name of this apartment, not R-2 as there will be sex, or sexuality, or seduction of the voyeurs by these two nuns staying there now sadly. Emily will have to carry the load and she is very spotty at best.

Guess you missed the long shower that the guest staying in Angie"s room took--really nice. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess you missed the long shower that the guest staying in Angie"s room took--really nice. 

Shower she actually took a shower ? She has on more clothes than my 89 year old mother when she goes to bed. I think Emily has found religion and is starting her own RLC nunnery.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Shower she actually took a shower ? She has on more clothes than my 89 year old mother when she goes to bed. I think Emily has found religion and is starting her own RLC nunnery.

Angie's room is cold---takes time to thaw out after she left 😏