I miss Lexy and Pete

Heeyy how is our favorite forum doing? Miss you all, thank you for the topic, you are awesome, we have been soo busy for the last few months, we appreciate your comments and support like we always did, hopefully everyone is doing well! Cheers Lexy&Pete 

4ABA9799-7E2C-4C58-A4CA-AFF248CF89FE.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Tomorrow is my birthday and @jabbath1987 came to celebrate my birthday with us, so kind of him! He is such an amazing person! Pete

Hope you have an amazing day tomorrow,

f72idv.gifRgYQN0.gif

• Like 3

On 3/20/2019 at 2:50 PM, Lexy&Pete said:

Heeyy how is our favorite forum doing? Miss you all, thank you for the topic, you are awesome, we have been soo busy for the last few months, we appreciate your comments and support like we always did, hopefully everyone is doing well! Cheers Lexy&Pete 

4ABA9799-7E2C-4C58-A4CA-AFF248CF89FE.jpeg

It's good to see you guys again! As the topic states we miss you two dearly! Never has a more perfect couple graced the site and I'm sure never will again. I'm happy you guys are doing so well after leaving. 

AND HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY MAN!!!!!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We have to beat the stupid Zack & Kissa topic

I'm happy, with your happiness, but don't forget that forum isn't a boxing ring in order to fight someone, unless  particular person says bollocks 😀